The Student Room Group

London accommodation needed

Hi,
I am looking to takeover a tenancy at student accommodation to move into as soon as possible if anyone is looking for a replacement tenant, please let me know. Ideally, unite students, no more than £280 per week and must be private room/ ensuite.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a classic en-suite at Depot Point Yugo student accommodation for 365 per week if anyone is interested in taking over my contract; as I have found a new place and am moving out.
Freshly renovated facilities, very friendly flatmates, free access to new on-site gym
Contract details:
En-suite, Flat-share (6 people in a flat), 3min walk to King's Cross station
Start: Anytime from now
Ends: September 1st 2024
Rate: 365.00pounds pcw
https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united...n-suite-129178
Let me know if you're interested
Reply 2
Original post by helena2000
Hi,
I am looking to takeover a tenancy at student accommodation to move into as soon as possible if anyone is looking for a replacement tenant, please let me know. Ideally, unite students, no more than £280 per week and must be private room/ ensuite.

Hi Helena,
If you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.
Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £9900
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (42 week)
Reply 3
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is only £247 a week. It’s on Holloway Road, and is a shared bathroom. It’s the copper room if you look on their website. I’m deferring for a year, and so need someone to take over my tenancy urgently. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

Hi,
I have a classic en-suite at Depot Point Yugo student accommodation for 309 per week if anyone is interested in taking over my contract; as I have found a new place and am moving out.

Freshly renovated facilities, very friendly flatmates, free access to new on-site gym

Contract details:
En-suite, Flat-share (6 people in a flat), 3min walk to King's Cross station
Start: Anytime from now
Ends: September 1st 2024
Rate: 309.00pounds pcw (Bills, Wi-Fi and gym access included)

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united...n-suite-129178

Let me know if you're interested
Hi,

Hello, I have a Bronze Studio for only £282 a week with a private bathroom and a private kitchen. It is at IQ Sterling Court in Wembley. Please let me know if you would be interested.
Reply 6
Hi,

Hi! I'm in a studio right now in Greenwich, I'm trying to get rid of my contract so I can move into a cheaper room. Would that be something you're interested in?

- £269pw, Rent Total £13,719.00
- Start ASAP
- End 7 Sep 2024
- Student Village
- Classic Studio Plus https://www.mezzino.com/property/creek-court/?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx5qoBhDyARIsAPbMagACelZi4lhodnDp6rqIrYkmIb3B2qmqb_9EiO6uWuZDmjkwRos89SsaAlykEALw_wcB
- Private bathroom, bedroom, kitchen
- Laundry facilities, Tesco & Sainsbury's on doorstep, Lidl, Canada Water station nearby.
Reply 7
Original post by UrsulaCT
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is only £247 a week. It’s on Holloway Road, and is a shared bathroom. It’s the copper room if you look on their website. I’m deferring for a year, and so need someone to take over my tenancy urgently. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

Hi, I’m interested, I would just like some information about what a take over tenancy is
Reply 8
Original post by Engchem
Hi Helena,
If you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.
Room Details:

Hi, I just wanted to ask if this offer is still available?
Reply 9
Original post by Engchem
Hi Helena,
Room Details:

Interested
Original post by csapheria
Interested

i have an en-suite student accom 3 mins from kings cross station if ure interested. lmk!
Reply 11
Original post by kconcepts2
i have an en-suite student accom 3 mins from kings cross station if ure interested. lmk!

Hi what accom is this?? I’m very interested
Hi
I've got a single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.
Reply 13
HI!! I am giving up my contract in London. It is a bronze room in IQ Arcade (Holloway road), 235 GBP weekly, all bills included. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi,

Hey I have accommodation available. Looking to end my tenancy as soon as possible. It's £255 per week. Ensuite with small double bed. Desk and lots of shelf/storage area. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details.
Reply 15
how can I contact you?
Original post by shazminislam
Hey I have accommodation available. Looking to end my tenancy as soon as possible. It's £255 per week. Ensuite with small double bed. Desk and lots of shelf/storage area. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details.
(Original post by KD876)how can I contact you?
Hi, realised I can't share personal info which is frustrating since that is necessary in this case.
The accommodation is in iQ Sterling Court, Wembley. If you contact them, they might be able to put you through me. Any questions, just reply to this thread and I'll answer them to the best of my ability :smile:
Original post by KD876
how can I contact you?
Reply 17
hey check your inbox. I sent something.

Original post by shazminislam
(Original post by KD876)how can I contact you?
Hi, realised I can't share personal info which is frustrating since that is necessary in this case.
The accommodation is in iQ Sterling Court, Wembley. If you contact them, they might be able to put you through me. Any questions, just reply to this thread and I'll answer them to the best of my ability :smile:
Reply 18
Hello, If you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.

Room Details:
- Full price is £10100
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (39 week)
Reply 19
Looking for a tenancy takeover/replacement tenant. En-suite room in a postgrad house (any students can enquire). In zone 2, walking distance from archway station and amenities. £975PCM (£225PW). Tenancy until 30th September 2024.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending