The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by medschoolsonline
Depending where in Ontario you have, there are three places where you can sit the UKCAT test.

The exam is administered by Pearson Vue and held in their Professional Centres. There are two of these in Toronto and one in Ottawa.

thank you so much! I live just an hour from Ottawa so I shall apply for UKCAT there :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by J1mmy
What was wrong with your 700? That's reasonable for an undergrad?

I dont know what was wrong. lol. Just didnt get any interviews. My UKCAT was too low for Kings and my VR score meant I couldnt apply to St georges. Two places I really wanted to go :frown:
Reply 22
Hi, I got into grad medicine this year at Warwick, and I have LOADS of UKCAT/KAPLAN course UKCAT pack/interview preparation books if people are looking for prep material. I improved my UKCAT score from 640 to 775 through using it. If people are interested here is the link to the items on gumtree, and I have written a little review/synopsis as to which ones are good.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/me...oks/1057152161

Just thought it would be worth putting on here as i'm obviously selling them much cheaper than you can get on amazon/ebay etc.

Cheers
Reply 23
Original post by bakes100
Hi, I got into grad medicine this year at Warwick, and I have LOADS of UKCAT/KAPLAN course UKCAT pack/interview preparation books if people are looking for prep material. I improved my UKCAT score from 640 to 775 through using it. If people are interested here is the link to the items on gumtree, and I have written a little review/synopsis as to which ones are good.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/me...oks/1057152161

Just thought it would be worth putting on here as i'm obviously selling them much cheaper than you can get on amazon/ebay etc.

Cheers

for this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-into-Medical-School-statement/dp/1905812108

do you include the fee for postage? or do i need to cover it?
Reply 24
Original post by JackTeh96
for this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-into-Medical-School-statement/dp/1905812108

do you include the fee for postage? or do i need to cover it?

Hi, I haven't included postage as gumtree is usually collection in person, but if you were interested in it contact me through gumtree and I can work out how much extra it will cost to post it to you!

Cheers
Reply 25
Bump
Hi, I'm sitting the ukcat this september, I've read the official ukcat guide and for the AR it says we will be presented with the type asking to complete the given statement using the shapes? I've used Medify, 600q and none have questions of this type. Can anybody recommend any resources please?
As a percaentage out of 36 questions what is the average people are getting on QR Practises??
Original post by Catherine2014
Hi, I'm sitting the ukcat this september, I've read the official ukcat guide and for the AR it says we will be presented with the type asking to complete the given statement using the shapes? I've used Medify, 600q and none have questions of this type. Can anybody recommend any resources please?

a good night sleep
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
a good night sleep

Thanks, do you know about the statement type questions for AR? any good resources to practice as these questions are not in the 600q book
hi everyone! :smile: you know the online calculator they give us, does anyone know how to use the M+/M- buttons? and any shortcuts?
There are a lot of excellent books available from ISC MEDICAL. I prefer [h="2"]UKCAT practice book (600Q)[/h]
Reply 32
hiii, mine is not great. Just 62%. But when i took overall mock test i got disappointed more. what about you??
Who has started revising for UKCAT? When is everyone thinking of taking their UKCAT?
Reply 34
M doing on 3rd July. Revising :tongue:
Mine is 15 aug, prob start beginning of aug... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey! good luck everyone :biggrin:
has anyone done medify? is it any good?
Original post by sharvarivadeyar
hey! good luck everyone :biggrin:
has anyone done medify? is it any good?

I used it last year... Def worth the money... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamthebananalady
I used it last year... Def worth the money... :smile:

Great, thank you so much! :biggrin:
I don't think I'm doing well on QR because I'm bad at dealing with loads of data at once. I'm on medify but does anyone know of any good resources online for this?

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending