The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Where are art students starting at london met in sep 14 living?

Just wondering where people who will be starting an arts based subject at London met this year will be living? Halls within walking distance to the Aldgate campus in east London are very expensive! But I suppose if you save money on travelling that cancels it out... I am 20 and want to be around other people my age! :smile:
I've got a room at wedgwood court it's only a couple of minutes walk away from the London Met campus, it's quite nice and not too expensive, it also has wifi and a lot of second and third years are living there if you want to be around people your own age :smile:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
CRM the arcade on Holloway road x
Reply 3
Wood green hall
Reply 4
Architecture BA living at crm the arcade :smile:
I'll be starting Film and broadcast production in September. Also at the Aldgate campus. But whenever I check on Google maps it shows all the above accommodation reccomendations are over an hour away and not really close as suggested, any help?
Reply 6
Oh I'm for film & broadcast production too! You should check out Magenta House thats pretty close to Aldgate Campus.. or Student Castle (which is 5 min away) but it's slightly more expensive.. :smile:
anyone doing computing ??
Reply 8
Architecture BA, Anyone staying at Blithehale Court halls?
Art and Design...currently nothing sorted :frown: anyone know of any cheap ish halls that still have spaces? or rooms to rent? would be much appreciated.
Reply 10
I'm going to be studying sports science and physical education at London met, moving in to station court in a couple of weeks
Cass and Claredale, Claredale House. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending