The Student Room Group

What grades do you hope you'll get at A level?

Scroll to see replies

AAA for Law! I secretly want A*AA but lol, no chance.
Hoping for ABBB but prob won't get a B in maths again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I need A*AA to get into Uni so this if not better!

I'm doing General Studies as well so hopefully an A or an A* in that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I only need AAAB and I'm off to Imperial.
However, I would love to get A*A*AB because my brother got four A*'s last year and got into Medicine so I'm trying to live up to such a high standard. However, realistically I'm on BBCE so I'm hoping I can pull my grade up.

Screw you Physics and Biology.
AAB (English, Media, Drama) but I'm looking at ABB or ABC at this rate.
Original post by Xscape
Good luck! I hope you get ADE :smile:

:lol: that's not happening.
Reply 26
Another A* would be nice. (A*A*A*AD already achieved). Anything over 700 UCAS points will be good though :lol:
Ah......!
No chance at all of me having all A* on my bag! But I hope to get- A* A A B? That seems fine for me I guess... :biggrin:
Reply 28
Hoping for AAA this year, could be AAB though :s-smilie:
I need my A in lit! Oh dear
Reply 29
Offer is A*AA but hoping to get A*A*A*A
Reply 30
i need to get AAB, won't be happy with anything less
Original post by WannaGetAnA
I personally need AAB to get into Manchester, but I really want an A*. I don't think I'll get any higher than a B in Bio :s-smilie:

Seconded! But I'm doing Eco, I'd really love 3A's though!
Original post by alow
Another A* would be nice. (A*A*A*AD already achieved). Anything over 700 UCAS points will be good though :lol:

bit of a slip up with that D or?
Reply 33
Original post by Substitution
bit of a slip up with that D or?

Nah, General Studies. One of the A2 papers I got a b on, the other one a u. One of the markers must have liked my profanity-filled rants but the other didn't.
Original post by alow
Nah, General Studies. One of the A2 papers I got a b on, the other one a u. One of the markers must have liked my profanity-filled rants but the other didn't.

Good to hear, great grades btw :smile:
Need AAB for my firm but I'm predicted A*A*A so I'll obviously hope I get the latter.
at AS level AAAB would be good. I'd settle with a B in spanish cos im kinda bad. I may get ABBC tho if i dont grasp these concepts in time for the exams :<
Reply 37
Original post by Substitution
Good to hear, great grades btw :smile:

Hoping for A*AA
Reply 39
Original post by TheBigJosh
Typical TSR reponse A**************************************************************************** but if I get one less * my dreams are over....

My friend always says that and we've translated A**************** to mean a D grade!

Quick Reply

Latest