The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by coolgamer
what is the best average to get or the minimum best average to get ?

Every uni is different.
Original post by doaka
Every uni is different.

no but can u tell me a safe number is ur average safe?
Reply 382
Original post by em.d_4
Oooh I had an interview ar QUB this year! Questions were odd but it was fairly nice in the grand scheme of interviewa. If you have 40 it's basically a guaruntee id have thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so! Did you get an offer? Any advice for the interview? Are you a graduate? Do you happen to know what the cut off was for interview this year?
Original post by skyakdu
A 760 should be a safe average to have

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh :/ i dont know if i can get that :s-smilie::frown:
Reply 384
what maths topics shud i revsise ? pls :frown: i suck at tht dont know :frown:

Just really simple stuff. Use gcse bite size website, most topics from that are useful.
oh :/ i dont know if i can get that :s-smilie::frown:

760 is on the far end of the scale in terms of beating other people, buy 700 should meet cut off points for any interviews i believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
You would think that but with my score of 720 I did not meet the ukcat requirement of Barts. But it depends on the uni really.
Original post by AnushkasHero
You would think that but with my score of 720 I did not meet the ukcat requirement of Barts. But it depends on the uni really.

so wat offers did u get
so wat offers did u get

Hey did you find the answer to that q?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But don't they go 50:50 ukcat to ucas tariff so it's kind of a combination of both that would have lead to a rejection no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by panjabiflower

Posted from TSR Mobile

answer.jpg
Original post by panjabiflower

Posted from TSR Mobile

are u in yr 12?
Hey guys, my BF is applying for medicine this year and has applied for his UKCAT in August. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good UKCAT websites to help him practice?
Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by LouieSax
Hey guys, my BF is applying for medicine this year and has applied for his UKCAT in August. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good UKCAT websites to help him practice?
Thanks in advance :smile:

This thread may be what you are looking for :h:
Not quite. I'm a graduate and they rank you based on ukcat. They don't look at any of the ucas tariff stuff for us unfortuanely.
Not quite. I'm a graduate and they rank you based on ukcat. They don't look at any of the ucas tariff stuff for us unfortuanely.

Aaah unlucky! That tariff thing is a charm. I've got ballet exams worth more than some people's AS's. Quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
what is the best average to get or the minimum best average to get ?

Original post by skyakdu
A 760 should be a safe average to have

Posted from TSR Mobile

760? I would say 700 or maybe 720 is already safe although you should avoid applying to Newcastle then. But basically I think the "official" safe average is +700

my friend got UKCAT of around 650-690 and got offer from Queen Mary!
wat topics shud i revise for the quantitive reasoning section.

basic maths. Fractions mostly. Its more about logical thinking than any special skills. And you should know the formulas for velocity etc
Original post by Nottie
basic maths. Fractions mostly. Its more about logical thinking than any special skills. And you should know the formulas for velocity etc

Logical thinking?

Latest

Trending

Trending