The Student Room Group

A-level Geography is the bane of my life.

I'm so stressed. My exam is exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. I do AQA Geography - Rivers, Deserts, Population and Health. Is it me or has my school chosen the hardest topics? I switched from History to Geography at the start of the year and missed quite a bit of Rivers and I just can't grasp some concepts and haven't had enough exam practice. I'm planning my revision to just completely cover the topics, learn the case studies (Health has too many!!) and then just hoping that'll pull me through in the exam, I think I write okay.

How are you guys managing?
Reply 1
I do coasts, rivers, population and health and yeah there is so much to do for geography! There is all of that content, skills and then the fieldwork section, it's hard to remember it all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Molly648
I do coasts, rivers, population and health and yeah there is so much to do for geography! There is all of that content, skills and then the fieldwork section, it's hard to remember it all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you find health and population? What case studies do you do?
Reply 3
Original post by amyrah
How do you find health and population? What case studies do you do?

I find them okay, lots to learn for them though. I can't remember all the case studies there are but I do Indonesia Transmigration Policy, France Pro Natalist, China Anti Natalist, impact of migration in Dubai. For Human I had case studies on yellow fever, influenza, AIDS, Coronary Heart Disease, GlaxoSmithKline, British American tobacco. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
For Population I have Malaysia Pro-Natalist and China Anti-Natalist and Health I have HIV, CHD, Tobacco TNC, GlaxoSmithKline and area health provision systems.

This is going to sound crazy but I feel so nervous about Health that I want to learn am extra topic instead of health, like Food Supply... O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by amyrah
For Population I have Malaysia Pro-Natalist and China Anti-Natalist and Health I have HIV, CHD, Tobacco TNC, GlaxoSmithKline and area health provision systems.

This is going to sound crazy but I feel so nervous about Health that I want to learn am extra topic instead of health, like Food Supply... O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so nervous about the whole thing! There's so much to learn it's hard to know which part I should be doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending