The Student Room Group

Foundation year in Art and Design alongside A2 level Graphics advice

Basically last year I messed up my A Level choices and chose the complete wrong subjects for myself. I ended up dropping a subject late on in the year and picking up graphics this year as an AS. I then realised how much I love it and now wish I'd taken it from the beginning, as at the end of this year I'll only have an AS grade in it.

Since I'm doing a foundation year next year pre uni it would be possible for me to carry on and complete the full a level graphics course. I was just wondering if any people with experience of doing a foundation year would reccommend this? Like would I have enough time to do an A Level aswell as the foundation year, or is the foundation too much intense work to fit anything else in
PLEASE HELP ME
Reply 1
I doubt It, you would have a pretty intense workload and not sure if they would allow it. Although I did know someone who skipped A level and applied for foundation, he ended up getting accepted because his portfolio was pretty amazing.

Also not sure why you would want to do an extra year to finish the course as foundation teaches you a lot more than a level does.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest