The Student Room Group

Kingston Art Foundation 2024

Has anyone received an offer yet to study on the Kingston Art foundation course starting in September?
Original post by BL14124
Has anyone received an offer yet to study on the Kingston Art foundation course starting in September?

Yea 2 people I know have gotten accepted x
But dont worry last year they didnt reply to anyone until the end of march x
Reply 2
I just received an offer !!
Reply 3
Hi I know one person accepted but now stressing about when responses will be and if everyone else who has not got a response has been rejected maybe overthinking though
Original post by BL14124

Hey I just received an unconditional art foundation place yesterday along with my other friend - they heard somewhere that they’d get back to people by the end of march or something? I don’t think I would worry too much it’s still early! Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by carlabailey
Hey I just received an unconditional art foundation place yesterday along with my other friend - they heard somewhere that they’d get back to people by the end of march or something? I don’t think I would worry too much it’s still early! Good luck!
Ah Amazing !! I got one too just after i posted that lol
Original post by BL14124
Ah Amazing !! I got one too just after i posted that lol
Congrats! Did you receive the offer in an email or did you log into the Kingston portal to find out if you got an offer?
Original post by theartstudent20
Congrats! Did you receive the offer in an email or did you log into the Kingston portal to find out if you got an offer?

You get an email!! Then they give you an OSIS login for your application
Reply 8
Original post by theartstudent20
I got an email 🙂 !!
Just got an unconditional offer today!! So excited and good luck to everyone else
Bit gutted as been placed on the reserve list for Kingston art foundation - rather than receiving an offer - even though I have four uni offers for ba in fine art (not foundation) based on the same portfolio!
(edited 4 weeks ago)
I got an offer a couple of weeks ago!! still waiting on UAL but i’m prolly gonna go to kingston next year icl, best of luck to those still waiting 🤞
Hi everyone,

Congratulations on you offers! Kingston is a great creative environment to study at, I really enjoy it and I hope you all will too. While preparing to come and study and potentially live at Kingston you may start to have some questions, so please feel free to ask away in this chat and we will do our best to answer.

Best of luck :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi everyone,
Congratulations on you offers! Kingston is a great creative environment to study at, I really enjoy it and I hope you all will too. While preparing to come and study and potentially live at Kingston you may start to have some questions, so please feel free to ask away in this chat and we will do our best to answer.
Best of luck :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Hi, i’ve not had an email yet on the status of my application. just wondering when i can expect to hear by? :smile:
Original post by Scarlettio49
Hi, i’ve not had an email yet on the status of my application. just wondering when i can expect to hear by? :smile:

Hi @Scarlettio49

The deadline for universities to get back to you about offers is at the end of May- so you should expect to hear back before then :smile:

I hope this helped and good luck!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest