The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ornlu
Thank you :smile: She makes me so happy - she completes me :love: What excuse - what have you been up to? :curious:

Youre welcome! ! Lol you're quite the cheeseball but I am happy for you both .. kids will be the cutest :ahee:
Sorry I can't disclose the details , youll have to take my word for it :teeth:
Reply 181
Original post by de_monies
I just had a look at your post count and you have nearly the same as me, so I guess it isn't "too" bad then. Like I've got that amount of posts over 3 or 4 years, as opposed to like 8 months :biggrin:

Exams - pain. Pain from exams

Criticising my tea...

Criticising your tea takes precedent over her congratulating me and Zainab? Damn, bro, your tea must be really bad then :teehee:
Original post by jezzerzx
Im sorry :/
It might be out of date ..he sounds evil !
Lol soooo meann my tea is the best everyone loves it youre just jealous because I wont make you any :biggrin:
Im far too lazy for that :tongue:
Loool okiess little Wayne :lol:
Ahhh im zero the hero than !
Lol yup its a pretty one

It's fine :smile: Lool yeah he sounds REALLY evil Jez! :biggrin:

No no no. You dont even LIKE tea. ANd you never even said that. I'm just going to have to withold hot chocolate. I saw that drinking chocolate btw of Cadburys. Never ever saw that before....

Go on your browser on your phone?

Yeah!

No no you already said you're first, so Im second, so Im second the best :biggrin:

A pretty tache?

Oh also this looks awesome!

[video="youtube;Rga4rp4j5TY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rga4rp4j5TY[/video]
Original post by TheBBQ
That was intentional :tongue:
Oh same as me then :biggrin: what and where did you apply for?

I so wish it does. Sick and tired of the rain and cold :frown:

I figured *disappointed face*
Architecture -Camb and Warwick , hows about you ?
Maybe you shouldn't stand in it :tongue: and don't worry ive found that the weather correlates with my emotions ..I'll cheer up after exams :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
I want chaiiiiiii but I want mango milkshake too with extra ice.... Lifes descisions! :sad:

Psst De Monies has pink teaaa go take it :ahee::wink:

Exams - pain. Pain from exams

Criticising my tea...

:hmpf:

I do!

:hmpf:

:hide:
Original post by Ornlu
Criticising your tea takes precedent over her congratulating me and Zainab? Damn, bro, your tea must be really bad then :teehee:

:yep:
I figured *disappointed face*
Architecture -Camb and Warwick , hows about you ?
Maybe you shouldn't stand in it :tongue: and don't worry ive found that the weather correlates with my emotions ..I'll cheer up after exams :biggrin:

Sorry for disappointing you :tongue:
Oh crap you got an offer from Cambridge?? :eek3:
Maths & physics at Birmingham and insured Bristol! I applied for Warwick but i wouldn't have been able to live in Coventry after the first year :lol:

I don't even stand in it.. Looking at it makes me feel like.. Uuuurgh :argh:

Same!! I just hope they go well so I won't be crying till results day :tongue:
Original post by Ornlu

No no! My tea is good! AND AND AND it was PINK! AND my neighbour said it was "smashing" Honestly! (She also didn't say hi to me here, though she did make up for it I guess... )
Reply 190
Youre welcome! ! Lol you're quite the cheeseball but I am happy for you both .. kids will be the cutest :ahee:
Sorry I can't disclose the details , youll have to take my word for it :teeth:

Indeed, I make cringey things almost look natural :smug: I wonder what her response will be to me saying all this :beard:
Oooooh, someone's got a secret :mmm: Who's the lucky guy? :hmmmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's fine :smile: Lool yeah he sounds REALLY evil Jez! :biggrin:

No no no. You dont even LIKE tea. ANd you never even said that. I'm just going to have to withold hot chocolate. I saw that drinking chocolate btw of Cadburys. Never ever saw that before....

Go on your browser on your phone?

Yeah!

No no you already said you're first, so Im second, so Im second the best :biggrin:

A pretty tache?

Oh also this looks awesome!

[video="youtube;Rga4rp4j5TY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rga4rp4j5TY[/video]

Lol it could have weed in it instead of actual tea leaves :redface:
Looooool gosh you're evilll ...such a bully I can't cope ...I have lots of hot chocolate don't even bother :ahee:
Nuh huh changed my mind im zero now zero the hero suits me better ...plus you can't just miss zero out De that's mean :biggrin:
Yes mine is !
Hmm I'll watch it later otherwise my tsr goes cuckoo

:eek3:

De_monies... Can I have some chai pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by TheBBQ
Maths & physics at Birmingham and insured Bristol! I applied for Warwick but i wouldn't have been able to live in Coventry after the first year :lol:

Why ever not?

Lol it could have weed in it instead of actual tea leaves :redface:
Looooool gosh you're evilll ...such a bully I can't cope ...I have lots of hot chocolate don't even bother :ahee:
Nuh huh changed my mind im zero now zero the hero suits me better ...plus you can't just miss zero out De that's mean :biggrin:
Yes mine is !
Hmm I'll watch it later otherwise my tsr goes cuckoo

That's what the guys at work said :biggrin:

I know. It's terrible jez. Yeah, but over here, there is NOTHING. And you get no hot chocolate at all :biggrin: )(Aside from the odd Chinese takeaway which I found last time I went for a wonder)

No no,you cant change the rules now!

Lool you said tech never liked you.... OR you dontlike tech... Unless it's the interwebs...Who is bisexual and has many STD's...

Original post by IqraHaq
:eek3:

De_monies... Can I have some chai pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See! Iqra WANTS my tea. You said that she said that it wasn't very good looking :biggrin:

And I'd give you my tea gladly Iqra! (I also need to order some more tea)
Original post by Ornlu
Indeed, I make cringey things almost look natural :smug: I wonder what her response will be to me saying all this :beard:
Oooooh, someone's got a secret :mmm: Who's the lucky guy? :hmmmm:

Lol im waiting on her response they are the best :lol:
Oooh what's the secret I love secrets ??...and there's a guy involved oooh even juicier :ahee:do tell ornlu ?
I do!

:hide:

Runnnnnnnn
Runnnnnnnn

Tbf Jez, Im remote enough that you can't get me :biggrin: Ill go hide at work - you need a pass to get in there :biggrin: (And it's currently open)
Reply 197
Lol im waiting on her response they are the best :lol:
Oooh what's the secret I love secrets ??...and there's a guy involved oooh even juicier :ahee:do tell ornlu ?

I'm on about your secrets, the details that you seem to want to keep on the hush :aetsch: So, my dear, tell me what's going on :holmes:
Original post by TheBBQ

Lol tis okies too many English literature haters im used to it now :tongue:
:colondollar: :yep:
Ooooh maths and physics that sounds exciting ...you could have done engineering ! Birmingham is a greaaat university ... why what happens in coventry after the first year :O
Oh my I know the feeling ..results day
:eek3:trying not to think on it
Tbf Jez, Im remote enough that you can't get me :biggrin: Ill go hide at work - you need a pass to get in there :biggrin: (And it's currently open)

Lol scaredy cat is it because im so strong :lol:

That's what the guys at work said :biggrin:

I know. It's terrible jez. Yeah, but over here, there is NOTHING. And you get no hot chocolate at all :biggrin: )(Aside from the odd Chinese takeaway which I found last time I went for a wonder)

No no,you cant change the rules now!

Lool you said tech never liked you.... OR you dontlike tech... Unless it's the interwebs...Who is bisexual and has many STD's...

See! Iqra WANTS my tea. You said that she said that it wasn't very good looking :biggrin:

And I'd give you my tea gladly Iqra! (I also need to order some more tea)

Wise guys :yep:
Hehe would you like some eggs :ninja:
I make the rulesss De im zero you can be hmm you can be third the one with the hairy chest :lol:
Lol its a love hate thing ..it wants me but I keep rejecting it so it goes for comfort ....elsewhere:wink:
She's a teaaholic ..plus she said her tea tastes and looks better than yours :biggrin:

Latest