The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pear I think.
Last time I checked 32-28-34 but I weighed a bit less then. My thighs are definitely my chunkiest part and my hips I think are just a tad wider than Id like!

My torso is really long and my legs look stumpy as a result :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fredscarecrow
Pear I think.
Last time I checked 32-28-34 but I weighed a bit less then. My thighs are definitely my chunkiest part and my hips I think are just a tad wider than Id like!

My torso is really long and my legs look stumpy as a result :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

34 isn't wide, thats really small!

Mine are 37 lol
I'm a pear, 36-27-39. I wear a 10/12 on top and I have to wear 12 on the bottom to get over my thighs and calves, meaning I have to wear belts to make my pants fit my waist :frown:
Sorta inverted triangle but I'm also hourglass shaped because my waistline 23.5" my hips are like 9 inches different. That's less than .75 ratio difference.
(edited 9 years ago)
Pear
34 27 38
Reply 45
I have no idea.. :
Height ; 5ft6/7(ish)
Boobs: 32D
Weight: 50kg/8 stones

Sorry about the quality. It was a video, i cropped my face. And i was moving .. :smile:
pear or hourglass shaped I guess nice figure btw
Original post by Dinaa
I have no idea.. :
Height ; 5ft6/7(ish)
Boobs: 32D
Weight: 50kg/8 stones

Sorry about the quality. It was a video, i cropped my face. And i was moving .. :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Justagirl20
pear or hourglass shaped I guess nice figure btw

Really? Cool, i think i'm a not so obvious hourglass figure, since i do need to tighten the dress around the waist area, to show my full figure.
And thanks G' :P
Is awkward teenage boy a shape?
Original post by xoflower
34 isn't wide, thats really small!

Mine are 37 lol

that's not small. That's about average. I'm around 31/32 in hip size that's small.
that's not small. That's about average. I'm around 31/32 in hip size that's small.

Depends on height really, 34" is pretty small, average is 36/7 ish
I'm a bit of everything. Boy on top (literally straight down lol), but kinda small waist. Then big bum and legs. Size 6 top and 8/10 bottom (I'm 5'9) :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
32-24-36 so a pear I guess
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Depends on height really, 34" is pretty small, average is 36/7 ish
I'd say it was average for someone with a 24" waist line. 36" would be big.
I'd say it was average for someone with a 24" waist line. 36" would be big.

Are you trolling? 36" is not "big hips". Mine are 35" and I wear a size 6/8...
Original post by iheartdjokovic
I never knew 'inverted triangle' was an actual body shape, I always thought I was just some weird misfit :redface: I'm 5'7, fairly slim with big boobs (34F) but almost no hips so not really an hourglass, usually wear a size 12 for tops and 10 for skirts/ trousers

it's pretty much a male shape. Would be unlucky for a female to have it lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
it's pretty much a male shape. Would be unlucky for a female to have it lol.

Yeah really unlucky for a woman to have big boobs, so masculine :s-smilie:
somewhere between an avocado and a grapefruit.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Are you trolling? 36" is not "big hips". Mine are 35" and I wear a size 6/8...

my hips are pretty small imo I wear a size 0 sometimes 2. That's why I see 34 as not so small. Here's a pic.
(edited 9 years ago)
my hips are pretty small imo I wear a size 0 sometimes 2. That's why I see 34 as not so small. Here's a pic.

So because you're very small, that means you see a perfectly normal size as big? That's a bit weird. I'm small myself (though not as small as you) and I don't see 36"+ as big..

Latest