The Student Room Group

struggling with stress

Hello wasn't sure where to post but I got graded unit results back in my year which is the HND admin and IT at Northeast Scotland

And my lecturer is expecting me to pretty much redo it all as I misunderstood the question which is simply an analysis of your performance in previous stages of the graded unit when I went over the work instead

The work I have no problems with but shes expecting me to do the work which originally took three weeks to do before submission on top a mix of 6 or so other assessments out of class (and apparently getting even more soon) in 2 weeks with part time work taking up most of my weekend time so I had two questions

1. How to push yourself harder as I have no choice but to work late into the evenings if I am going keep up with the workloads and I find my self struggling to get back into work after a break

2. Coping with stress as today I panicked and kinda freaked in class and cant seem to stop worrying about it every minute since Ive left today even when leaving the work for the day

thanks and sorry to be a bit of a negative influence
Reply 1
What are you asking?
Breathe...collect your thoughts, talk to yourself, literally, talk to yourself, tell yourself you can do this, tell yourself what're you're going to do, this helps me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending