The Student Room Group

Newtons and Halley's method

image.jpg

I am really struggling with this question.

I stated applying the newton method but I ended u with something nothing like what was needed :s-smilie:
On my tablet and don't know this area well, but googling Halley method and going to the wiki page seems to have everything you need.

Without wanting to say "don't use TSR as your first port of call", at this level a quick search to see what help already exists is usually a good idea.
Reply 2
Original post by DFranklin
On my tablet and don't know this area well, but googling Halley method and going to the wiki page seems to have everything you need.

Without wanting to say "don't use TSR as your first port of call", at this level a quick search to see what help already exists is usually a good idea.

If you actually read it, you would say see it already has the steps in my working. I was as asking for help with the final step

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by number23
If you actually read it, you would say see it already has the steps in my working. I was as asking for help with the final step I did read it, I wouldn't have made the post otherwise.

If you're going to be so upset because people can't work out where you're stuck, I suggest you take the effort to make your working understandable before posting. (Did no one ever teach you to use connectives?).

Also, *plonk*.
Reply 4
Original post by DFranklin
I did read it, I wouldn't have made the post otherwise.

If you're going to be so upset because people can't work out where you're stuck, I suggest you take the effort to make your working understandable before posting. (Did no one ever teach you to use connectives?).

Also, *plonk*.

What I just said was absolutely true (my working is correct except the last step). Why are you criticising my use of the English language on an Internet forum?

Quick Reply

Latest