The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish AS level Exam on 3rd June

Thought i'd make a thread for this exam as I couldn't find one! How is everyone feeling about the exam tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nervous about the writing topic. If I don't understand the title and the picture is unclear then I am screwed.... U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am also nervous about that also getting grammar into my answer and correctly. Any ideas about potential questions topics?
Has anyone got any relevant vocab lists? That would be great :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Jams97
Nervous about the writing topic. If I don't understand the title and the picture is unclear then I am screwed.... U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'm a bit nervous about that too, though I think i'm more worried about finishing everything in time cause i've never done listening, reading AND writing all at once :s-smilie:
AS Spanish reminds me of Joe Weller
Reply 6
How did everyone find it? I thought some bits were okay, but the last Q on reading and listening were so hard!!!
Reply 7
What did people put for the first bullet point on the essay? Reaction before or after the accident?
Reply 8
Original post by Reecey31
What did people put for the first bullet point on the essay? Reaction before or after the accident?

That confused me so much!! Because I thought "ante" was before, but I just wrote about my reaction to the accident in general ... don't know if that's right :/
Reply 9
I can't remember if it said ante de or just ante. If it was just ante then I think it would mean your reaction to the incident, if it had ante de then maybe it meant before. But tbh I don't know why they would be asking you for your reaction before the incident. I don't really know.

By the way does anyone remember if it was meant to be written as a letter?
What were the two things that would improve economically in the reading ?
And secondly in the fill in the blanks, what was the blank for "es posible...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by IamVic
I can't remember if it said ante de or just ante. If it was just ante then I think it would mean your reaction to the incident, if it had ante de then maybe it meant before. But tbh I don't know why they would be asking you for your reaction before the incident. I don't really know.

I think it said letter
Reply 12
Does anyone know when we can get the mark scheme lol
Original post by IamVic

It was ante which mean in the proceeding of so you just had to write about your reaction to the accident. And it was a letter
Original post by Fcf910
Does anyone know when we can get the mark scheme lol

Write down your answers and we can compare :colondollar:
I believe it was principiantes (beginners) for the last word on that Q
Reply 16
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Was one of the answers hacerse regularmente
Original post by Reecey31
Was one of the answers hacerse regularmente

Yeah I put hacerse regularmente
Original post by danimorais
Yeah I put hacerse regularmente

I didn't put that... I think I put ...a tus gustos or something like that, because it must be done on subjects that please you in learning the language. I think I put the last one as divertida...:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest