The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby sub-forum!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Have to say i wouldn't mind going to the welcome party on Sept 17th but i cant as i dont live in Halls :mad: and then i'm glad i dont live in halls in another way because at least at home i have my own privacy and dont have to share a bathroom :biggrin:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 21
I went in to Uni today, i cant wait til we start. Only 2 weeks to go and for those in halls not long now til you move in :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 22
yeah i'd like a derby sub form thing too!!!!
Reply 23
Indeed I do!!
Hows everyone getting on at Uni?? Can't believe how fast this semester is going!! xx
Reply 25
I agree there should be one
Reply 26
I'll sign for the sub-forum, and think there should be one for each and every University. I'm not a student there, it's just one of my UCAS choices... so does that mean my signature doesn't count?
Yes it does.

How many people do we need? I want a subforum! :mad:
Reply 28
I think there should be one :smile: I'm not a student there, but it's one of my choices.
Reply 29
I signed up here thinking there was a Derby sub forum. Derby's my firm choice and would like to chat to others going can we have one please?
Reply 30
Hi, I would love a Derby Forum too.. I live in Derby and have an unconditional offer too, would love to chat to more 'locals'..
This is a nightmare. Been asking for one for ages, but you have to have a certain number of people that are interested in having a Derby forum & it seems we haven't reached that number. I'll have left the place before TSR get one, grr!
Reply 32
I've been accepted to Derby Uni and I need to decide what to do.
What's Derby like?
Nightlife?
People?
The City?
Campus?
Courses? (I'm doing Radio Production with Media Writing)

Any help would be much appreciated!!

(PS. I agree with the need of a sub forum aswell!!)
Reply 33
alreet

im a student at sheffield hallam at the moment thats got to go on a work placement next year as part of my course and got one sorted just north of derby. can drive so not a problem, just wondering what the nightlife is like generally?

ta
Reply 34
i'm bringing this bak, derby deserves its own sub-forum !!
a proper forum would be great :biggrin:
x
I'm now at derby doing Access and then its either Bio or OT there!

TomaDamons
alreet

im a student at sheffield hallam at the moment thats got to go on a work placement next year as part of my course and got one sorted just north of derby. can drive so not a problem, just wondering what the nightlife is like generally?

ta

number4
I've been accepted to Derby Uni and I need to decide what to do.
What's Derby like?
Nightlife?
People?
The City?
Campus?
Courses? (I'm doing Radio Production with Media Writing)

Any help would be much appreciated!!

(PS. I agree with the need of a sub forum aswell!!)

People at Uni Derby are lovely
Campus (although i havent been to others) I like it and its great esp the SUB lol
Courses are great (looked on open days in geology/bio labs and they are great and have electronic microscopes that uses electrons).
Nightlife - not big on clubbing or going out at night but they have several nights out
Derby in general well some people its different i like it there could be better but theres great bits to it like the easy ability to walk around everywhere and the friendly atmosphere.
Agreed - Derby sub-forum!
Hey everyone am looking for 2ppl to share the house with.£70 a week incluides everythinga and its just 8mins away from Uni of Derby. Ask any infoImageUploadedByStudent Room1427374982.203024.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1427374999.589532.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1427375014.842468.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1427375029.209007.jpg
Check the pics..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I'm glad to see this so that I can finally meet new and current students at Derby! :smile:

I live in Ashbourne so I don't need some accommodation.

What course are you planning to study at Derby?

I'm going to be studying Computer Games Modelling and Animation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending