The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Parking in/around Lenton

I normally take the train from Sheffield to Nottingham and then get the bus, but today I think I am going to drive down in order to see some of my friends. I was just wondering if anyone can think or knows of any secure parking (or a safe place in which I can park my car overnight) when I do travel later? Preferably around Lenton/Sainsbury's Local/The Savoy.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't really know the area all that well. Thanks :smile:
Original post by 3309will
I normally take the train from Sheffield to Nottingham and then get the bus, but today I think I am going to drive down in order to see some of my friends. I was just wondering if anyone can think or knows of any secure parking (or a safe place in which I can park my car overnight) when I do travel later? Preferably around Lenton/Sainsbury's Local/The Savoy.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't really know the area all that well. Thanks :smile:

You normally need a student residents' parking permit, but I'm not sure if that is just for during the day. I'd say that if there's space, you'd probably get away with it tbh.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending