The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Lenton & Wortley Hall Uni of Nottingham

Hi 👋

I’m moving into a single study room in Lenton & Wortley Hall this year. Was wondering if anyone could post a pic of their single study room as I can’t find much online,

Thanks 😊
Hi,

I don't have a picture of mine handy right now but is there something, in particular, you're looking for?

The pictures they have on the hall page are very standard.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, just wanted to know if the pictures on the hall page for single study were accurate. And how was the sharing a bathroom for you?
The pictures are quite accurate. The rooms and furnishings are pretty standard across the board with only minor deviations. Some may have been renovated or had furniture replaced more recently but the main fittings of the rooms are the same. The only thing not shown in the picture on Lenton and Wortley's page is that you also get a sink in non-ensuite rooms.

Sharing a bathroom was perfectly fine. A lot of people dread it but it's not a big deal. The bathrooms are cleaned daily/regularly so that wasn't an issue and there were plenty of them so I never had to wait.
Reply 4
Thank you! 😊 Also, is there a fridge in the room as well?
Original post by elleb2021
Thank you! 😊 Also, is there a fridge in the room as well?

Yes, you should get a mini-fridge too, which will be big enough for everything you'll need given it's catered anyway. I mainly used mine for milk for tea or fruit for snacks.
How do the shared bathrooms work? Is it literally one shower and loo between 6 people?
Original post by Sooze2000
How do the shared bathrooms work? Is it literally one shower and loo between 6 people?

It can vary between halls and your specific block within halls. As an example, mine was 3 showers and 2 toilets between around 9-10 people. The good thing is that the showers were in their own separate rooms meaning that someone being in the shower wasn’t blocking a toilet.
Reply 8
Is there a sink in the room? I’ve heard that in block 7 you don’t get a sink?
Hi, Just jumping on this thread, my daughter has been offered a Single Study Plus room for this September. Does anyone know if they all have sinks in the room?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Just jumping on this thread, my daughter has been offered a Single Study Plus room for this September. Does anyone know if they all have sinks in the room?

As far as I’m aware, the non-en-suite rooms have a sink! Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending