The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation

what is the best catered accommodation hall for someone wanting to study physics? i’m just looking at accommodation options at the moment:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by elizard_
what is the best catered accommodation hall for someone wanting to study physics? i’m just looking at accommodation options at the moment:smile:

I was in Lenton and Wortley for my first year accommodation. I'm a humanities student so I can't help in that sense but a lot of my friends were science/maths students as Lenton and Wortley is close to the science buildings. I also think Lenton is a good hall because its close to two main bus stops, its not full of snobs like Cripps and it has a wide range of rooms to choose from!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by pinkstina
I was in Lenton and Wortley for my first year accommodation. I'm a humanities student so I can't help in that sense but a lot of my friends were science/maths students as Lenton and Wortley is close to the science buildings. I also think Lenton is a good hall because its close to two main bus stops, its not full of snobs like Cripps and it has a wide range of rooms to choose from!

ah okay, thank you so much!!! do you know if Lincoln is any good? i was considering Lenton and Wortley, but i’ve heard that Lincoln is good too? I don’t have to put a deposit down until April, so i am going to try and go to the offer holder day as well if possible so i can look at all the halls again to see what i like best :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by elizard_
ah okay, thank you so much!!! do you know if Lincoln is any good? i was considering Lenton and Wortley, but i’ve heard that Lincoln is good too? I don’t have to put a deposit down until April, so i am going to try and go to the offer holder day as well if possible so i can look at all the halls again to see what i like best :smile:

I've not been inside Lincoln hall but the outside is very aesthetically pleasing! When I was in halls (21/22) Lincoln was the one 'quiet' hall on campus meaning you had to be quiet after 10 (I think) so very few people held pres or afters. Obviously if you're looking for a quieter hall then Lincoln would be a good choice, but my experience of Lenton and Wortley was amazing!
Reply 4
Original post by pinkstina
I've not been inside Lincoln hall but the outside is very aesthetically pleasing! When I was in halls (21/22) Lincoln was the one 'quiet' hall on campus meaning you had to be quiet after 10 (I think) so very few people held pres or afters. Obviously if you're looking for a quieter hall then Lincoln would be a good choice, but my experience of Lenton and Wortley was amazing!

yes okay, thank you so much for the advice:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending