The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Don't forget that there's a bar at Falmer Sports, was a godsend when we couldn't find a seat to watch the WC in the 'normal' campus haunts.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I bet you showed up 10 minutes before the England games expecting to get a seat! I was there from 11am when it opened every day! Got the best seats in the house and even put up a little wayne rooney shrine on the speaker in East Slope Bar. One of the games was at 8pm and I don't think I've ever had so much beer in one day.

Forward planning is what you need when it comes to sporting events. I remember when the East Slope projector broke for the Champion's League Final and the FA Cup final, and everyone had to cram into Grapevine. That was a laugh. You don't need a seat when there's football to watch!
I bet you showed up 10 minutes before the England games expecting to get a seat! I was there from 11am when it opened every day! Got the best seats in the house and even put up a little wayne rooney shrine on the speaker in East Slope Bar. One of the games was at 8pm and I don't think I've ever had so much beer in one day.

Try an hour-and-a-half before :wink:.

It's nice up at the complex though, tasty plasma screen, not too busy.
Reply 43
musicalfruit
Ewwww... no way I'm using one of them!

Haha there was talk of using them at the Freshers Ball, not sure how definite that is...

Jo x
Feminism gone mad if you ask me :wink:.
Reply 45
SussexJo
Haha there was talk of using them at the Freshers Ball, not sure how definite that is...

Jo x

OMG, I do hope you're joking!!!!!
peeing standing up, wearing (in some cases ball gowns ) dresses and high heels slightly lubricated by drink

hilarity ensues

Latest

Trending

Trending