The Student Room Group

University of Manchester vs Leeds vs Sussex

I am trying to figure out which university to apply too, all have similar programs and I am wondering which university has the best night life. I am leaning more towards uni of sussex and wondering if it has a good nightlife.
Original post by evelyncampbell
I am trying to figure out which university to apply too, all have similar programs and I am wondering which university has the best night life. I am leaning more towards uni of sussex and wondering if it has a good nightlife.

What are your other choices?
what course are you applying for?
what sort of nightlife are you interested in?
Original post by PQ
What are your other choices?
what course are you applying for?
what sort of nightlife are you interested in?

I am applying into to their masters programs in MA in International Education. I am looking at University of Manchester, Bath, Sussex, and Leeds. Ideally the nightlife would have fun pubs, bars, and clubs to go. I listen to mostly edm music but I like really anything
Reply 3
based on nightlife alone, sussex isn't really a contender in comparison to leeds and manchester. up north has the best nightlife and manchester and leeds are renowned for it.
Original post by bratw0rstt
based on nightlife alone, sussex isn't really a contender in comparison to leeds and manchester. up north has the best nightlife and manchester and leeds are renowned for it.

Tell us you’ve never been to Brighton without saying you’ve never been to Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending