The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4 blues = 1 yellow
3 yellows = 1 red (and a week long ban)
Reply 2
Bull****ing**** I was running on 2 reds once upon a time

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope to never find out. What a wonderful forum, full of diverse views.
Original post by RedArrow
Bull****ing**** I was running on 2 reds once upon a time

Posted from TSR Mobile

What an accolade.
Reply 5
Original post by CrawfordRolex
I hope to never find out. What a wonderful forum, full of diverse views.

:lol: You are the best TSR (troll) member ever :tongue:
Reply 6
I haven't had any in a long while, I'm doing quite well!
Original post by Asciant

Thank you, good friend.

However, I'd appreciate if you did not label me what those that question whether or not I have staff and a swimming pool are (trolls).
Reply 8
Original post by CrawfordRolex
Thank you, good friend.

However, I'd appreciate if you did not label me what those that question whether or not I have staff and a swimming pool are (trolls).

I do apologise, I shall endeavour to make sure that I not doubt your integrity in the future :tongue:
TSR warnings are odd
Reply 10
I hate this card crap. Is this a football match or something?
Original post by lilypear
TSR warnings are odd

How so?

Original post by Roger1
I hate this card crap. Is this a football match or something?

It's a simpler system compared to the old "points" system we had.

It's using a similar analogy to the football card concept that people understand. e.g Red card is being sent off. = red car is being banned.
Moved to TSR News, Help and Feedback
Original post by Motorbiker
How so?

Just sometimes people get warnings for the most stupidest things and there isn't any point making a fuss about it because they'll have their reasons.
Just sometimes people get warnings for the most stupidest things and there isn't any point making a fuss about it because they'll have their reasons.

Sometimes the reasons seem stupid but we have rules in place for a reason.

e.g offensiveness and swear filter avoidance. We want this to be a nice friendly place for everyone and some people think these things don't apply to them.
Reply 15

e.g offensiveness and swear filter avoidance. We want this to be a nice friendly place for everyone and some people think these things don't apply to them.

Or 'inferring a user isn't intelligent' :p:

I find that I will say some very offensive things and never get a warning, but other times I say minor offensive things and do get a warning. My guess is that you only get warned if someone reports you. Mods won't actively go and search out your posts to warn you. This is why some people can do very little wrong and get banned multiple times, but other people who do worse can get away with nothing.
Original post by Bassetts
I find that I will say some very offensive things and never get a warning, but other times I say minor offensive things and do get a warning. My guess is that you only get warned if someone reports you. Mods won't actively go and search out your posts to warn you. This is why some people can do very little wrong and get banned multiple times, but other people who do worse can get away with nothing.

It's not so much a case of you'll only get warned if the post is reported, as it is that it's more likely something will be done of it's brought to our attention.
Reply 18
Original post by Asciant

Hahaa soo true :smile:

:kungfu: :lttd:
Reply 19

True, on the thread where that guy's GF doesn't flush the toilet, i said i'd **** on her face..
And i got a warning.. He was asking for advice though -.-

This was warned :L
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending