The Student Room Group

Hey TSR

Been on TSR for years now and I just realised that I never introduced myself. :woo:

I'm Joe / Moses either is fine, 18 and studying Geology in my first year at Bristol University.

I love the walking, climbing, hiking, caving, urban exploring - all that stuff. I also play guitar, bass, and dabble in the accordion if you can believe it. If you wanna check out what kind of music I'm into my Spotify account is linked here . :music:
My blog can be found here if you fancy a read.

TSR is somewhere I love to pop on now and again so don't be afraid to say hi :flip:.
Hi
Original post by MosesSHTAR
Been on TSR for years now and I just realised that I never introduced myself. :woo:

I'm Joe / Moses either is fine, 18 and studying Geology in my first year at Bristol University.

I love the walking, climbing, hiking, caving, urban exploring - all that stuff. I also play guitar, bass, and dabble in the accordion if you can believe it. If you wanna check out what kind of music I'm into my Spotify account is linked here . :music:

TSR is somewhere I love to pop on now and again so don't be afraid to say hi :flip:.

Hello! Thanks for the introduction, so nice to know more about you :biggrin: So glad to see you've set up a blog too! :woo:
And kudos on exploring urban spaces too! It's fascinating that you play guitar, bass, and even dabble in the accordion that's a unique and versatile musical mix.
Reply 4
Hey :smile:
Reply 5

Hows the bristol geolgoy department - Do you enjoy it, are the staff good! Have applied for Bristol Geology
Reply 6
Original post by harryw17
Hows the bristol geolgoy department - Do you enjoy it, are the staff good! Have applied for Bristol Geology

It's generally quite good. Definitely pros and cons don't get me wrong. The lecturers are incredibly knowledgeable, but be warned of Mary Benton - she's a real character.

Hey Joe/Moses, it's great to meet you! Your interests in geology and outdoor activities like walking, climbing, and caving sound like a perfect fit for Bristol's beautiful landscapes and nearby natural attractions. And it's awesome that you're into music too, with a diverse range of instruments like guitar, bass, and even the accordion!

Quick Reply

Latest