The Student Room Group

what your not told in freshers week

I got told your hand in day is Wednesday and you must have it in before the office closes at 4pm so I'm thinking great I'l rockup at 3-3:30pm and hand it in then (it was only open for an hour or so) what hhe should have said is hand it in as early as possible you'll need to get to the window at 1 to have any chance of catually haning it in once the window opens Sure I could have posted it but then my Recept wouldnt have been stamped

did you guys have lectures ommit anything like that you learned after it was too late
(edited 9 years ago)
We had a note taking/how to study effectively lecture 3 weeks before exams started, i.e after the first semester of teaching was pretty much completely finished. It was so stupid. We had a welcome lecture at the start of term that was a massive waste of time, so they could have cancelled that and put the note taking lecture in that slot instead.

By saying you should get there at 1 to have any chance of handing it in, do you mean you have a 3 hour queue of people trying to hand things in? That seems so absurd to me! We just submit things online for the time stamp and then put the paper copy in a box for that course. I've never seen a hand in queue before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending