The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Hatfield rooms

I haven't heard yet what sort of room my daughter has been allocated. Has everyone else heard?
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't heard yet what sort of room my daughter has been allocated. Has everyone else heard?

This doesn't help much but last year I received it a week before freshers week started.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I was told because I specifically asked, but I've only just had an official communication from my college (not Hatfield) about moving in, and was told there would be more information when we arrived (which isn't very helpful I guess)

Normally this is listed on the accommodation contract which should be received prior to moving in.
My daughter's accommodation info was on her contract but she hasn't had her room information and she's going next Thursday for the ASD induction
My daughter's accommodation info was on her contract but she hasn't had her room information and she's going next Thursday for the ASD induction

If by room info you mean what room number and what block, this is totally normal, often don’t receive them until you turn up.
If by room info you mean what room number and what block, this is totally normal, often don’t receive them until you turn up.

Yes, we expected it to be this way. Although I've been in contact regarding room and allocation over the summer with the college and they've been fab. So, not worried at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest