The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
Once we get Cromwell out, we can avenge my father's death and the king will once again have power :colone:

They will never take our freedom:cool:
Original post by Vionar
They've decided to talk on this thread, unless they're breaking rules or doing something wrong, they have every right to talk to year twelves as other year twelves do. We could all be talking on other friends to to people we know in real life, I don't see your point there?

Well I feel like if they are going to talk about random crap they could do so elsewhere, most of us would like to talk about out A levels and gcse results while year 10/9s want to talk about other stuff, mainly to only a small number which they could pm themselves. Also when did I say they were breaking the rules, all I said was I don't think they should be here
Original post by Decerto
Maybe you should take your own advice if you have a problem with others posting here.

Please elaborate, which part of my advice should I follow?
Original post by ozzie2
Well I feel like if they are going to talk about random crap they could do so elsewhere, most of us would like to talk about out A levels and gcse results while year 10/9s want to talk about other stuff, mainly to only a small number which they could pm themselves. Also when did I say they were breaking the rules, all I said was I don't think they should be here

Then talk about what you want to talk about, you don't have to talk to anyone or about anything you don't want to. I didn't say you said anything, I was just saying that neither of us can decide who posts here, the only reason why anyone would be prevented from posting would be in the case of rule breaking.

Original post by jshep000
They will never take our freedom:cool:

Well they have, albeit temporarily!
I think everybody on here needs to grow up and stop arguing pointlessly. It's like the clash of the two GCSE threads :lol:
Reply 785
Original post by thechemistress
I think everybody on here needs to grow up and stop arguing pointlessly. It's like the clash of the two GCSE threads :lol:

but i only just got my popcorn :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
but i only just got my popcorn :frown:

Eat it anyway
Original post by ozzie2
Please elaborate, which part of my advice should I follow?

Suggesting they should go to other threads to talk or go to real life friends.
What happened to listening to my earlier advice? :colonhash: . Now, please, act your age and not your shoe size before I start handing out warnings! (trust me, there're many other things I'd rather be doing with my Sunday night).
Original post by thechemistress

Suzy!! :h:
So how old is everyone here? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My children, stop these clashes; it is not worth the heartache. Follow my guidance and live a life of bliss and harmony: post what you wish to post. There is no prescription of content: this is a thread to discuss A levels and GCSE results and girlfriends and bank accounts and bus passes and whatever the hell anyone wants to talk about. It is simply the primary forum for Year 12s to hang out: we allow anyone of any age to chat with us and we encourage all discussion: let's get the hang of being inclusive and allowing people to do what they want. A few people here really do need to lighten up, and I'm afraid to say that it's not the people who were in the Year 11 thread.
Original post by Decerto
Suggesting they should go to other threads to talk or go to real life friends.

Well I do go on other threads, but this thread is for my year group as I am in year 12 after the summer. Also I do talk to my real friends, therefore I do follow my advice :smile:
Original post by Nirgilis
What happened to listening to my earlier advice? :colonhash: . Now, please, act your age and not your shoe size before I start handing out warnings! (trust me, there're many other things I'd rather be doing with my Sunday night).

Euro shoe sizes?
Original post by danconway
...and bus passes...

Tell you what, the Stagecoach MegaRider is such good value for money these days! :rolleyes: . The Dayrider, not so much :colonhash:
Tell you what, the Stagecoach MegaRider is such good value for money these days! :rolleyes: . The Dayrider, not so much :colonhash:

Ugh I will have to get a bus for school now, fml :frown:

Bus services out of London?!? :O I've got free bus travel, being in the capital and all :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
No one can trump the king, except the father! And I am the thread father :tongue:

Keep telling that to yourself. Would you like a shovel again? :colone:

Reply on the Year 10 thread... your one is... boring. :mmm:
Original post by Mr...
Check wabble

I'm the bloomin' king! :unimpressed:

Yeah... sorry :colondollar:

:hand:
So how old is everyone here? :colone:

Old enough :colone:
Original post by ozzie2
Well I do go on other threads, but this thread is for my year group as I am in year 12 after the summer. Also I do talk to my real friends, therefore I do follow my advice :smile:

You should follow it more if the presence of a few people upsets you so much.

I'm sure the majority of people in YOUR year group will not mind! :tongue:

I am so annoyed that I live just outside London, I'd get free travel on buses if I did :frown:

Original post by danconway
Euro shoe sizes?

I'm half Dutch so I have a reasonable claim for using European measures :colone:

Latest