The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matalyst
Doing 3 of them but swapping out biology for spanish (not enough logic for me) :smile:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Good choice!

Why the hate on Biology, it's awesome. :tongue:
Original post by Anon74
All that other than biology (Further Maths instead)

Original post by Blood
I was, but then I changed Physics to Further Maths.
Also, your name is near perfection. :colone:

Original post by Sarah Bethany
I am! :smile: but I'm doing Further Maths as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by matalyst
Doing 3 of them but swapping out biology for spanish (not enough logic for me) :smile:

Hahaha we're all going to have to work so hard over the two years. I don't think I would be able to cope with futher maths lmao! And Blood, deffo 👑. What are you all hoping to do at uni?
So has AngelPhys been perma banned? :tongue:
Reply 983
Original post by Heisenberg___
Hahaha we're all going to have to work so hard over the two years. I don't think I would be able to cope with futher maths lmao! And Blood, deffo ������. What are you all hoping to do at uni?

I read post wrong, I've just finished year 12, but anyway, Im hoping to do aerospace engineering, yourself?
Original post by Anon74
I read post wrong, I've just finished year 12, but anyway, Im hoping to do aerospace engineering, yourself?

Good choice, chemistry at imperial hopefully 😄
Original post by yellowcopter
Why the hate on Biology, it's awesome. :tongue:

:lol: the AS was better than GCSE but still crap
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: the AS was better than GCSE but still crap

What :eek: How could you say such a thing! :tongue:

Biology for the win, hate Physics and Chemistry. :unimpressed:
Reply 987
Good choice, chemistry at imperial hopefully ������

Have you looked at the Imperial already?
Original post by Gingerbread101
So has AngelPhys been perma banned? :tongue:

It's possible as he's been warned a lot. Maybe he'll be pitied :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg this thread is so early... results day hasn't even come yet
Original post by AlphaNick
DIDYOU say you're going to reading ?!?!?!?

I remember him saying to me next year he is, not this year nicko
Reply 991
Hahaha we're all going to have to work so hard over the two years. I don't think I would be able to cope with futher maths lmao! And Blood, deffo 👑. What are you all hoping to do at uni?

Medicine :h:
Yeah, it looks quite
Original post by Anon74
Have you looked at the Imperial already?

Yeah it looks good :biggrin: I wouldn't mind UCL either. It's all too early for me ahaha, where are you looking to go?
Ambitious choice
Original post by Blood
Medicine :h:

Ambitious choice! I hope A Levels don't get all too much for me
Reply 994
Yeah, it looks quite

Yeah it looks good :biggrin: I wouldn't mind UCL either. It's all too early for me ahaha, where are you looking to go?

Bristol has been my favourite uni so far, but I prefer the course at southampton, so i'm not sure
What other degrees other than accounting and finance would I be able to do with the AS levels of; maths, chem, physics, eco? Can't really find anywhere on google that shows other degrees that are possible to do with those subjects, would appreciate any help:eek:
Original post by Anon74
Bristol has been my favourite uni so far, but I prefer the course at southampton, so i'm not sure

Both are good, do you know which is ranked better for aerospace engineering? And where you as results as you hoped?
Reply 997
Both are good, do you know which is ranked better for aerospace engineering? And where you as results as you hoped?

Both are in the top 10 so i'm not too fussed on their rankings, I try to decide for myself which university, area and course is more suited for me rather than the rankings. And I was hoping for AAAB, however I achieved AABB, its not too bad, I should still get an offer from both of the universities as I think i'm predicted A*AAb. So now it's just down to retakes and year 13.
545837 jshep000science
What other degrees other than accounting and finance would I be able to do with the AS levels of; maths, chem, physics, eco? Can't really find anywhere on google that shows other degrees that are possible to do with those subjects, would appreciate any help:eek:

Engineering/nat sci/ physics/ chemistry/comp sci/degrees with no required subjects (e.g psych)/chemical engineering
I'd advise considering further maths though if you're considering more than just finance instead of econ, it would strengthen applicatiojs to things like engineering
:smile:
Original post by jshep000

Have a look here for ideas: http://www.russellgroup.org/InformedChoices-latest.pdf

Scroll down to "Subjects required for different degree courses" :smile:

Latest