The Student Room Group

Applying for medicine in Romania (Cluj,Bucharest or Constanta?) PLEASE HELP

Hey thanks for opening this thread,

I want to apply to Romania for medicine and I decided to apply for Cluj, Bucharest and Constanta. Could anyone help me out a bit? Because this is really complicated. I was talking to this agent named Study in Romania guide and it seemed just too unreliable, next I am directed to a doctor there by a 6 year student in Constanta and this doctor out of nowhere says he has a company that is connected to individual agents there and his company takes in loads of applications and I should apply at the earliest as they will stop taking applications in soon. And jjust when things were getting quite fancy, he declared a fancy fees for his role in my admission, 3500 euros.. So I don't know what to do. I am getting mixed reviews about all 3 universities. One person says its just absolutely horrible and they regret studying there while the next person says they are just loving their time and its all going amazingly well...... I feel I'm really starting to lose my mental balance here. So, please help me out a bit (more than a bit please)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending