The Student Room Group

Medicine or Dentistry in Romania

Hey guys, I am currently studying in University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, Romania. If anyone wants to apply for medicine, dentistry or pharmacy from the UK in English section in any university in Romania, do get in touch with me. I went through the process individually, and found it to be extreme hassle, unpredictable and so challenging because of the language barrier. When I arrived I did not even know where to say :O

So yeh do message me or let me know

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by whynotromania?
Hey guys, I am currently studying in University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, Romania. If anyone wants to apply for medicine, dentistry or pharmacy from the UK in English section in any university in Romania, do get in touch with me. I went through the process individually, and found it to be extreme hassle, unpredictable and so challenging because of the language barrier. When I arrived I did not even know where to say :O

Cheers

Hey, I'm considering transferring to Iasi - please could you get in touch?
Reply 2
Original post by whynotromania?

Cheers

Hi I am thinking of applying to Romania for medicine. What university is good? I will also need a English medium school for my son. Yes, I am a mom who wants to study medicine. 😊 Thanks do keep in touch
Hello dear forum, I am from France and considering to study medicine in IASI GRIGORE T. POPA (ROMANIA). How is it there?
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending