The Student Room Group

Medlink or SME

Hi there

Need help apply for Dentistry in plodiv university for my Daughter , but I realy don't want to do any mistake for processing applications and exam etc. So now SME charge £2600 plus legalisation fee for documents but Medlink no extra charge as they claim and £2500 for all work , has any one experienced with these agencies any advice will be much appreciated
Reply 1
I'm in my second year at Titu Maiorescu University in Romania. I applied with Medlink Students, and they were good in helping me through the application process. I'd recommend them if you're looking for some assistance.
Reply 2
Medlinks might look cheaper now but they will never stop asking for more and more money just go through the international study forum on TSR and you will see what they really are do to students
Reply 3
Original post by Courosh
Hi there

Need help apply for Dentistry in plodiv university for my Daughter , but I realy don't want to do any mistake for processing applications and exam etc. So now SME charge £2600 plus legalisation fee for documents but Medlink no extra charge as they claim and £2500 for all work , has any one experienced with these agencies any advice will be much appreciated

Choosing medlinks will be the worst decision of your life try not to go through any agency just apply directly to the university and you can ask for any kind of help you need here.
Reply 4
i don't know about SME but i am sure medlinks wont be a good choice for you they are just straight on scamming anyone they can and somehow getting away with it.
Reply 5
Medlinks with suck every penny out of you and when you are left with nothing they will leave you on your own in a univeristy where money is everything

Quick Reply

Latest