The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Ucat

Hello I’m a Scottish Student wanting to study dentistry. I got 2670 band 2 on my UCAT but straight As at national 5 and higher. Do I have a realistic chance of getting an interview offer? What is the average ucat score of successful applicants
Yes
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by SaulGoodman198
Hello I’m a Scottish Student wanting to study dentistry. I got 2670 band 2 on my UCAT but straight As at national 5 and higher. Do I have a realistic chance of getting an interview offer? What is the average ucat score of successful applicants

Bro that is very good. My UCAT is tomorrow and I am hoping for 2500+. I also got straight A's in Nat 5 but I got 4A's and 2B's in my Highers. I'm pretty sure its 15 to 1 to get into dentistry and 5 to 1 to get into medicine in Scotland. I'm sure you would get an Interview. Good Luck .
Original post by Allah is Great
Bro that is very good. My UCAT is tomorrow and I am hoping for 2500+. I also got straight A's in Nat 5 but I got 4A's and 2B's in my Highers. I'm pretty sure its 15 to 1 to get into dentistry and 5 to 1 to get into medicine in Scotland. I'm sure you would get an Interview. Good Luck .

Best of luck to you as well, thanks for the nice words. Are you applying to dentistry or medicine?
Im going to apply for medicine. Otherwise my 2nd option would be Pharmacy. (Original post by SaulGoodman198)Best of luck to you as well, thanks for the nice words. Are you applying to dentistry or medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending