The Student Room Group

A-Level Art

Hi, I am going to be doing art at a-level. I am choosing between two colleges and one of them does fine art edexcel and the other does art in aqa. What i would like to know is which one is better (i did aqa at gcse) do you still do recreations of artist research, what are the main points. Do you do alot of observational drawing?? Also, is edexcel just totally difficult or is aqa easier? Thankyou in advance.
Original post by tashaay21
Hi, I am going to be doing art at a-level. I am choosing between two colleges and one of them does fine art edexcel and the other does art in aqa. What i would like to know is which one is better (i did aqa at gcse) do you still do recreations of artist research, what are the main points. Do you do alot of observational drawing?? Also, is edexcel just totally difficult or is aqa easier? Thankyou in advance.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Creative and Performance Arts forum for you as you should get more responses there.:smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending