The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
joeyjojo1988
Hey, doing French studies in september, wanna meet anyone either doing the same course or a course with french cos it'd be cool to know people before even getting there!:biggrin:

Hey. Im doing French and German (MML) :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
coolio!really looking forward to it, so we'll b doing the same frenchness.

oooh...just realised you're in Whitworth Park, me too, though i'm in Thorncliffe House!
joeyjojo1988
coolio!really looking forward to it, so we'll b doing the same frenchness.

oooh...just realised you're in Whitworth Park, me too, though i'm in Thorncliffe House!

Yea i'm really excited :biggrin: Im in Garstang House, so we probably won't be far away :smile:
Reply 4
ooooooooooh exciting!i'll wave at you from my building!

i'm also considering wearing a jaunty hat no so people will know who i am...tho on the other hand it would depend on the hat...hmmm nvm.
joeyjojo1988
ooooooooooh exciting!i'll wave at you from my building!

i'm also considering wearing a jaunty hat no so people will know who i am...tho on the other hand it would depend on the hat...hmmm nvm.

Yea definately... hehehe, that is definately a way to get yourself noticed, depends what you want people to know you for i suppose hehe :p:
Reply 6
hmmmm, thats very true....maybe not then. ah well i'm sure we'll meet properly without the use of the jaunty hats.

i'm jo btw
I'm Ali :biggrin: Nice to meet you lol. Do you have myspace?? Ali xx
Reply 8
hey yeh i do here is the link

http://www.myspace.com/24914656
joey x
joeyjojo1988
hey yeh i do here is the link

http://www.myspace.com/24914656
joey x

Just added you now :biggrin: Ali xx
Reply 10
ah coolio, yeh got it, i'll msg u on ther then
jo x
joeyjojo1988
ah coolio, yeh got it, i'll msg u on ther then
jo x

Ok :biggrin: Ali xx
Reply 12
Hello! I'm doing French and Italian in Sept, though I don't know where I'm staying yet. I sent off my accommodation stuff ages ago and not heard a word!
Reply 13
hey!
oh no that sucks, have you phoned them?i got my offer by e-mail, so maybe it'll come in the post and its just taking a while.....

its cool that you're doing French too,:biggrin: i shall keep an eye out.French and Italian is a bit fanancy, though there seemed to be loads of people doing it when i went for an interview!
Reply 14
Well I got my confirmation letter today, and a crucial guide but still no accommodation letter. Still, the actual deadline's not til next week so I'll prob get it then. Yeah, I hardly know any Italian at all but I thought it looked fun!
hey!! i'm doing english law with french law...and take some french modules...so i'm not sure i might be with you guys sometime! xx
Reply 16
well thats cool!italian sounds really fanancy to me!:biggrin:

yay!more frenchies! the whole law thing sounds a bit snazzy to little old me just doin plain French....
I'm doing French & Linguistics. Seeya there (You'll probably know me straight away - 'cause I'll be the only asian guy doing French :biggrin::biggrin: lol you never know..)

I'm mo by the way.

If you want, you can add me on MSN. PM me to ask for it :smile:
Reply 18
im doing french n english lit, and have so far found noone doing my combined course :s-smilie: but i guess i'll see all of you in french!

i was going to type see you later in french there and then thought, no wait, that looks a little sad lol :smile: see you in a couple of weeks!x
Reply 19
hey all! i'm doing french with (complete beginners) spanish - i thought learning a new language would be fun if not a bit crazy too! lol so yes, we shall all def meet in all our frenchy coolness in our lectures. haha can't wait..! does anyone know when we choose our modules? is it in freshers week?
and i don't suppose anyone frenchy is also in victoria hall...??

Latest

Trending

Trending