The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester offer waiting times?

i applied to uni of manchester for physics literally 5 months ago and have heard nothing. im starting to lose hope tbf, is anyone else in the same boat rn?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katielatie
i applied to uni of manchester for physics literally 5 months ago and have heard nothing. im starting to lose hope tbf, is anyone else in the same boat rn?
Same here - predicted grades are more than they require for the course - but heard nothing back since applying way back last year.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I applied in November, and still haven't received my offer. I am seriously considering withdrawing my application from them, given I got rejected from Birmingham lol.
Yeah same i applied in october and still haven't heard. i might call them and follow up
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah same i applied in october and still haven't heard. i might call them and follow up
:frown:(((((( if they say something pls update. i am dying
Original post by eliask1
I applied in November, and still haven't received my offer. I am seriously considering withdrawing my application from them, given I got rejected from Birmingham lol.
No point in withdrawing your application from them - no upside in that.
Reply 6
Same here—I applied way back in oct....
Got an offer today
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1
Got an offer today
what was the offer they gave you?
Original post by eliask1
what was the offer they gave you?
2 A Star one A
Reply 10
Got an offer today
congrats!!:thumbsup:
same situation here. but im saw elsewhere on tsr that people were still doing interviews a week ago so manchester probably haven’t decided on all the applications yet
thought they are quite quick in making decisions
I heard that they've been doing this for a number of years now, I know someone who applied a few years ago and only got a response in April (they got accepted). It's diffrent for everyone though, because for me and my friend we applied in November, she got a response a few days later, I got a response a few weeks later (even though we sent it off on the same day). No idea what's happening with their response time honestly.
Original post by eliask1
Just wait. Last year manchester was the last to give an offer and they literally gave an offer towards the deadline of choosing my firm and saftey on UCAS
Got an offer today

Did you have an interview?
received an offer for physics w/ astrophsyics today!
Original post by Anonymous
received an offer for physics w/ astrophsyics today!

congrats!! i received an offer for the MPhys course myself r u planning to firm uom?
Original post by pat8314
congrats!! i received an offer for the MPhys course myself r u planning to firm uom?

thankss & congrats to you too! manchester will probably be my insurance, i've got an offer from st andrews that i'm planning on firming
recieved an offer today without an interview🙂 prob wont take it but it is nice to have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending