The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester University 2024

Hello
How many of you have applied for 2024 intake Manchester University and received offers?
Reply 1
Hi, I applied and received an offer for MSc in Aerospace Engg. (2024/25 batch)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Fmujabar

Contact @uom_class.27 on instagram
Reply 3
Original post by Fmujabar

Contact to get featured on the page managed by offer holders
Hi. I haven't received any email from Manchester. I applied on 27th November and still haven't heard back from them. They also haven't asked for an LOR yet. Is that odd?
Reply 5
Original post by SaieshaBehal
Hi. I haven't received any email from Manchester. I applied on 27th November and still haven't heard back from them. They also haven't asked for an LOR yet. Is that odd?

I applied through my colleges counselling so they added my predicted grades and LOR so I have no idea about how it goes for private applicants!
Dont worry you will get in!
I have also applied for law on 1 jan but not yet heard back!

What is your course and predicted grades?
I applied for 3 courses, Maths, maths & computer science with industrial exp, maths & computer science foundation year. I only got an offer from the maths course so far...
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Hello
How many of you have applied for 2024 intake Manchester University and received offers?

Have an offer for biosciences
When do you have to start looking for accommodation? Law 2024. Thanks
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Hello
I applied for Law at Manchester University in November and I still haven’t heard back. I’m starting to lose hope as I have all 4 of my other offers back already - have any law students had the same?
Original post by Anonymous #1
When do you have to start looking for accommodation? Law 2024. Thanks

Applications are open now :smile: You select up to 5 choices and then are assigned one once your offer is unconditional (so results day ish). You might not get one of the 5 preferences but apparently you can swap 🤷*♀️
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied for Law at Manchester University in November and I still haven’t heard back. I’m starting to lose hope as I have all 4 of my other offers back already - have any law students had the same?

My friend applied to law at uom in December and heard back after a month
Original post by Anonymous #2

You should contact them coz i also got offer in a month after applying in January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending