The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester university law 2024

Has anyone got offers from Manchester Uni for Law yet? If so when did you apply and how long did it take for the offer to come in?
I received an offer for law from manchester today. I applied on the 25th of January
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by gamemaster4041
I received an offer for law from manchester today. I applied on the 25th of January

Congrats!! I received an offer from them too today. If you don't mind me asking what grades are they asking from you?
Original post by tinydance.r
Congrats!! I received an offer from them too today. If you don't mind me asking what grades are they asking from you?

Yayy congratss!! They gave me a contextual offer of AAB. How about you?
Has anyone got offers from Manchester Uni for Law yet? If so when did you apply and how long did it take for the offer to come in?

I’ve had an offer! I applied 17th jan and got the offer 5th Feb :smile:
Reply 5
applied on 21st January, got an offer letter on 7th February

hii i got an offer in the same month i applied. it took about 2 weeks!
the wait sucks but the outcome will be the best for you!! good luckkk
Tbh i don’t think i’ve got one…i appplied dec 8th and still haven’t heard back. i emailed just over a week ago and they said they would send my outcome in the next couple of weeks but seeing this thread makes me think i’ve been rejected. i have 4 other offers but this was my top choice :frown: oh well
Original post by Anonymous #1
Tbh i don’t think i’ve got one…i appplied dec 8th and still haven’t heard back. i emailed just over a week ago and they said they would send my outcome in the next couple of weeks but seeing this thread makes me think i’ve been rejected. i have 4 other offers but this was my top choice :frown: oh well
Don’t worry about not getting an offer yet. My friend got an offer from Manchester yesterday and she applied back in Novermber.
Original post by gamemaster4041
Don’t worry about not getting an offer yet. My friend got an offer from Manchester yesterday and she applied back in Novermber.
That gave me a little hope back, thank you!
(edited 1 month ago)
I’ve had an offer from manc & I rlly love the city but the accommodation and horror stories I’ve heard abt it are putting me off MASSIVELY. Does anyone know whether what people say abt it is actually representative of how bad it is or?
I NEED HELP, so basically I am predicted 3A*s and and A this year and got rejected from Oxford Ucl and lse because my Lnat was average (22). I have an offer from man met and goldsmiths In London. I really want to go to Manchester but will be disappointed in myself if I got to a BBB uni when I know I’m capable of more. I’m considering declining my offers and going through ucas extra to Uni of manchester because there’s spaces. But I’m so on the fence.
Original post by Anonymous #3
I NEED HELP, so basically I am predicted 3A*s and and A this year and got rejected from Oxford Ucl and lse because my Lnat was average (22). I have an offer from man met and goldsmiths In London. I really want to go to Manchester but will be disappointed in myself if I got to a BBB uni when I know I’m capable of more. I’m considering declining my offers and going through ucas extra to Uni of manchester because there’s spaces. But I’m so on the fence.

I’m still waiting on lse sorry I forgot to put
Original post by Anonymous
I’m still waiting on lse sorry I forgot to put

My daughter is the similar to yourself, She got put in the winter pool but rejected by Cambridge, Bristol, Durham and KCL. She’s still waiting on LSE too. She’s thinking of applying to the University of Manchester via UCAS extra.
Original post by ChrisEvans81
My daughter is the similar to yourself, She got put in the winter pool but rejected by Cambridge, Bristol, Durham and KCL. She’s still waiting on LSE too. She’s thinking of applying to the University of Manchester via UCAS extra.

What grades did your daughter get predicted? If you don’t mind me asking I’m also waiting on LSE and similar rejections
Original post by Michelle223
What grades did your daughter get predicted? If you don’t mind me asking I’m also waiting on LSE and similar rejections

She’s achieved 5 A’s at AS lvl (can’t get A* at AS lvl) and is predicted 3A* and 1 A at A lvl (she’s get all A*, one of her teachers always under predicts). Think she scored 25 in her LNAT though, which is the reason given for her Uni rejections
(edited 1 day ago)
Original post by ChrisEvans81
She’s achieved 5 A’s at AS lvl (can’t get A* at AS lvl) and is predicted 3A* and 1 A at A lvl (she’s get all A*, one of her teachers always under predicts). Think she scored 25 in her LNAT though, which is the reason given for her Uni rejections

Yeah very similar grades but I got 29 LNAT various reasons for rejection though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending