Original post by SarcasticMel
Like Reus would join Arsenal though.

Who do you support?
Reply 1981
Original post by The vampire
Sup

You an arsenal supporter?
Original post by SHOO
I dunna, about a year ago you would probably say the same about Ozil & Sanchez.

Ozil was made to leave Gunners wanted him so he left.

Reus is never gonna be made to leave...
Original post by Tom_Ford
Who do you support?

FC St. Pauli :smile:

And BVB of course!
Reply 1984
Ozil was made to leave Gunners wanted him so he left.

Reus is never gonna be made to leave...

That's a different issue in itself. The way you said "Like Reus would ever join Arsenal" suggests that a player of his calibre would never join a team like Arsenal - which is not true because last year, one of the best number 10's in the world joined us.

Also, Ozil was not made to leave Madrid. Except for Ronaldo, and probably Benzema, anyone would have left if a big money offer was put in. The expenditure of Bale needed to be reimbursed to a certain extent. So if we had put in a £40m bid for Di Maria (who wouldnt have been missed with the arrival of Bale) we would have got him. To be honest, Ozil didn't even need to be sold, because if that was the case then they wouldn't have gone ballsout to buy Rodrigues. They could really have done with Ozil last year, the manager said so himself.

Reus would want to come to Arsenal, he's said so himself on a number of occasions. He's also said how much he respects Rocisky and would love to follow his path (I.e come to Arsenal). Also, Lewandowski wasn't made to leave BVB either, which is why he walked away for free.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHOO
That's a different issue in itself. The way you said "Like Rues would ever join Arsenal" suggests that a player of his calibre would never join a team like Arsenal - which is not true because last year, one of the best number 10's in the world joined us.

Also, Ozil was not made to leave Madrid. Except for Ronaldo, and probably Benzema, anyone would have left if a big money offer was put in. The expenditure of Bale needed to be reimbursed to a certain extent. So if we had put in a £40m bid for Di Maria (who wouldnt have been missed with the arrival of Bale) we would have got him. To be honest, Ozil didn't even need to be sold, because if that was the case then they wouldn't have gone ballsout to buy Rodrigues. They could really have done with Ozil last year, the manager said so himself.

Rues would want to come to Arsenal, he's said so himself on a number of occasions. He's also said how much he respects Rocisky and would love to follow his path (I.e come to Arsenal). Also, Lewandowski wasn't made to leave BVB either, which is why he walked away for free.

You do know it's REUS right not RUES

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1986
Original post by TH3-FL45H
You do know it's REUS right not RUES

Posted from TSR Mobile

What ever man :/

If it floats your boat, I've edited it :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
FC St. Pauli :smile:

And BVB of course!

Not bad.
OMG is that really Giroud?! As in big lumpy French Olivier Giroud. Doing stepovers?!

http://instagram.com/p/rF2UIYKT7a/

The way he broke mans ankles, had him leaning! Poor Kos.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
OMG is that really Giroud?! As in big lumpy French Olivier Giroud. Doing stepovers?!

Tbh if Giroud was more cunning and then actually finished his chances, he'd be a very good striker indeed.

He's rapid in this video.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
You an arsenal supporter?

I can be :wink:
As a Red member, do I get access to tickets? How does it work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1993
Original post by qwerty_mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, tickets are typically available for red members to purchase around a month before PL games. With cup games, it can vary but they're often available pretty soon too.

Word of advice, if you're picky about where you wanna sit etc, get on the Arsenal website around 10-15 minutes before tickets are available for red members.
Original post by qwerty_mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah... when tickets go on sale you should log on a bit before 10 AM until the queue opens. Don't expect to get your hands on category A tickets (Man Utd vs. Arsenal for example) as they get sold out in less than five minutes. If you renew on time you will get put on the waiting list for silver membership which gives you access to tickets after they are allocated to season ticket holders... but make sure you renew on time (membership lasts a season, not a year, so around May/June time)
Reply 1995
Original post by little_tom
Yeah... when tickets go on sale you should log on a bit before 10 AM until the queue opens. Don't expect to get your hands on category A tickets (Man Utd vs. Arsenal for example) as they get sold out in less than five minutes. If you renew on time you will get put on the waiting list for silver membership which gives you access to tickets after they are allocated to season ticket holders... but make sure you renew on time (membership lasts a season, not a year, so around May/June time)

So I have direct debit.. Does that mean that I'm automatically put on silver member waiting list?
Original post by SHOO
So I have direct debit.. Does that mean that I'm automatically put on silver member waiting list?

Yep. It takes a long time, though. About two or three years roughly.
Original post by little_tom
Yep. It takes a long time, though. About two or three years roughly.

I thought it was longer than that, like 5 years! :dontknow:

It's worth putting yourself on the season ticket waiting list, even though it takes like 10 years!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1998

It's worth putting yourself on the season ticket waiting list, even though it takes like 10 years!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lol, I plan to put myself on now so that when I become a doctor I can afford the season ticket :wink:

You can defer it for one year right? Well as it stands anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

With ticket prices as they are some people would much rather be a silver member and pick and choose what matches they want to go to. Its why the queue is so long because many people do not want to give up that privilege. Factoring in the initial one or two years you are a red member, and then two or three years on the waiting list... it takes about five years or thereabouts in total. Having said that there have been cases where you will be offered it much earlier and some as long as ten years. Not sure how it works exactly.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest