The Student Room Group

UCAS confirmation- BTEC

Hi guys,
As many of you are, I'm very nervous about my university confirmation. I studied a BTEC and achieved D*D*D*, and my results were sent to UCAS by my college on 27th June. I know it's probably too early as of yet, but I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for my university offer to be confirmed? Seeing as I don't have an official results day and already have my results? I haven't received my BTEC certificate from Edexcel yet either.
I've exceeded my conditional offer, so I'm really hoping the uni accept me. It's Kent university if that's any help too.
Reply 1
Original post by kpofsuburbia
Hi guys,
As many of you are, I'm very nervous about my university confirmation. I studied a BTEC and achieved D*D*D*, and my results were sent to UCAS by my college on 27th June. I know it's probably too early as of yet, but I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for my university offer to be confirmed? Seeing as I don't have an official results day and already have my results? I haven't received my BTEC certificate from Edexcel yet either.
I've exceeded my conditional offer, so I'm really hoping the uni accept me. It's Kent university if that's any help too.

Did btec, unconditional offer in yesterday, won't be long for you I'm sure. Give it a couple of weeks.
Original post by alapa
Did btec, unconditional offer in yesterday, won't be long for you I'm sure. Give it a couple of weeks.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you :smile:

No problemo. I only say wait two weeks coz my results got sent to edexel two weeks before yours.
Original post by alapa
No problemo. I only say wait two weeks coz my results got sent to edexel two weeks before yours.

Ah right, that makes sense! Thank you :smile:
Hi guys,

If that's the case then they will accept you.
Reply 6
It can take a while for your offer to change - some unis wait until they have a batch to do, or they could wait until A Level results day. But as long as you've met your offer you're fine.
Thank you everyone, I got my confirmation today!!! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi if you dont mind me asking what BTEC was it?

congratulations!!!:smile:
Reply 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaaay!! Good feeling huh?
Hi guys,

I read on UCAS last night, uni's start to confirm places on 17th of this month. But a lot of people seem to be saying they already have their offers.

I've just checked now to make sure, I have my unconditional offer... you will get yours soon!! :smile:
Original post by German123
Hi if you dont mind me asking what BTEC was it?

congratulations!!!:smile:

The official name was Creative Media Production (Print and Journalism), but I just say Journalism :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by xmertic
I read on UCAS last night, uni's start to confirm places on 17th of this month. But a lot of people seem to be saying they already have their offers.

I've just checked now to make sure, I have my unconditional offer... you will get yours soon!! :smile:

The OP has theirs as well. One of the coolest things about studying btecs= no results day panic. We know where we are going and can start chilling and planning far earlier. Excitement much?!?! Lol
Original post by alapa
The OP has theirs as well. One of the coolest things about studying btecs= no results day panic. We know where we are going and can start chilling and planning far earlier. Excitement much?!?! Lol

Ahh sorry, I didn't really read past the first couple of posts :P

Although I completely agree with you! I was a little stressed in my last couple of weeks, but I still finished about 2 and a half weeks early :P
Original post by alapa
Yaaay!! Good feeling huh?

So so good!
The official name was Creative Media Production (Print and Journalism), but I just say Journalism :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending