The Student Room Group

Books For Sale

Hi there,

I finished my final year and have books for sale as I will no longer have any use for them. They are mainly for Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying modules and will be useful for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students.

I will sell them for reasonable prices and will post them out to you or allow for collection, whichever is convenient.

I also have some old business studies books as well and am willing to sell them really cheap as again I have no use for them.

If you are interested, please let me know. The following books are the ones I currently have for sale:

- SMM7
- CESMM3
- Economics
- Construction Law
- English Law
- Cost Studies of Buildings
- Metric Handbook
- Planning, Measurement and Control for Buildings
- Dissertation Writing for Construction Students

These are for modules covered in CMQS and for more detail, inbox me.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by anon11
Hi there,

I finished my final year and have books for sale as I will no longer have any use for them. They are mainly for Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying modules and will be useful for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students.

I will sell them for reasonable prices and will post them out to you or allow for collection, whichever is convenient.

I also have some old business studies books as well and am willing to sell them really cheap as again I have no use for them.

If you are interested, please let me know. The following books are the ones I currently have for sale:

- SMM7
- CESMM3
- Economics
- Construction Law
- English Law
- Cost Studies of Buildings
- Metric Handbook
- Planning, Measurement and Control for Buildings
- Dissertation Writing for Construction Students

These are for modules covered in CMQS and for more detail, inbox me.

Thanks.

Hi,
I am geniunely interesting in buying the books you have mentioned above for quantity surveying and commercial management. I am due to start that course at coventry uni and would like to do some advanced reading on the topics. I am guessing those books would still be relevant for that course even though we are probably at different universities. Would it be possible to come and collect from you??
Reply 2
Yes that I'd be happy to do so, but the only thing is I am based just outside of London, so I am not sure how far it is from you
Reply 3
Original post by dubat32
Hi,
I am geniunely interesting in buying the books you have mentioned above for quantity surveying and commercial management. I am due to start that course at coventry uni and would like to do some advanced reading on the topics. I am guessing those books would still be relevant for that course even though we are probably at different universities. Would it be possible to come and collect from you??

Yes that I'd be happy to do so, but the only thing is I am based just outside of London, so I am not sure how far it is from you
Reply 4
Original post by anon11

hi there, I am based in Brum so where are you exactly?? What other options would you take on payment?
Reply 5
Original post by anon11

could you give me an exact list of the names of the books you have mentioned please and their isbn numbers.
Reply 6
Original post by dubat32
could you give me an exact list of the names of the books you have mentioned please and their isbn numbers.

Sorry about the late response, but as requested.

- Smith & Keenan's English Law 16th Edition- 978-1-4082-188-4
- Construction Law (John Uff)- 978-1-84703-767-1
- Metric Handbook Planning and Design Data- 978-0-7506-5281-0
- SMM7 (Does not have a ISBN Number)
- CESMM3- 978-0-7277-1561-6
- Planning, Measurement and Control for Building- 978-1-4051-9139-5
- Dissertation Research & writing for Construction Students- 978-0-415-53844-2
- Economics- 0-273-68107-9

In terms of payment, I can accept over paypal if that helps. And again I have some business studies books as well if by chance you are interested
Reply 7
Original post by anon11
Sorry about the late response, but as requested.

- Smith & Keenan's English Law 16th Edition- 978-1-4082-188-4
- Construction Law (John Uff)- 978-1-84703-767-1
- Metric Handbook Planning and Design Data- 978-0-7506-5281-0
- SMM7 (Does not have a ISBN Number)
- CESMM3- 978-0-7277-1561-6
- Planning, Measurement and Control for Building- 978-1-4051-9139-5
- Dissertation Research & writing for Construction Students- 978-0-415-53844-2
- Economics- 0-273-68107-9

In terms of payment, I can accept over paypal if that helps. And again I have some business studies books as well if by chance you are interested

how much are you looking for those books then and where about are you?
Reply 8
Original post by dubat32

Depends on which ones you are specifically after, and I am based in Slough
Reply 9
Original post by dubat32

I could give you a quote for each of them, but it would be easier if you pick out the ones that might interest you or be more use to you.

I can also post them out if the journey is to inconvenient
Reply 10
Original post by dubat32

I would also be willing to do a deal as well if you are still interested
Reply 11
Original post by anon11
I would also be willing to do a deal as well if you are still interested

Hello mate,
I have the chance to come to London tomorrow so could you please direct message me your contact details/address before tomorrow morning.

Thank You.
Not my thread and i feel a bit cheeky on this but im selling some A2 bio revision books, and philosophy michael lacewing AS &A2 books if anyone is interested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending