The Student Room Group

David Beckham !

Hi there.

I wanted to know, out of curiosity, what you think about David Beckham.

-Hot or not?
-Good footballer?
-Good Dad / husband?
-Overall
-Other general thoughts

Thanks. I look forward to see your opinions. :smile:
I think he's a good role model.
-Hot or not? Hot, would turn gay for (no homo)
-Good footballer? He was
-Good Dad / husband? Probably
-Overall - seems like a nice guy
-Other general thoughts - luv him
Reply 3
I love him too! :biggrin:
I'm a big fan of David Beckham and have been since I was about 8 or 9 when I first saw him play.

- From all the interviews I've seen and everything I've read, he seems like a great, down-to-earth guy who has maintained all his key values despite becoming a world famous footballer. He appears to be a loving husband and an amazing father. This comes across every-time you see him with his children. He hasn't let the fame go to his head, and although he may live an extravagant life, he does a lot for charity and seems quite humble. He's always been a very good looking chap, and remains physically fit even at 39!

- In terms of football, he was a great free-kick and corner taker, played amazing crosses into the box and set up some amazing goals for strikers. Plus, he scored when it really mattered (e.g. England v Greece free-kick to put England through to the World Cup). He wasn't the world's most gifted footballer especially compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Messi etc., but he played the game like a legend.

Above all, I think he's a great role model for the younger generation :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by superduper9
I'm a big fan of David Beckham and have been since I was about 8 or 9 when I first saw him play.

- From all the interviews I've seen and everything I've read, he seems like a great, down-to-earth guy who has maintained all his key values despite becoming a world famous footballer. He appears to be a loving husband and an amazing father. This comes across every-time you see him with his children. He hasn't let the fame go to his head, and although he may live an extravagant life, he does a lot for charity and seems quite humble. He's always been a very good looking chap, and remains physically fit even at 39!

- In terms of football, he was a great free-kick and corner taker, played amazing crosses into the box and set up some amazing goals for strikers. Plus, he scored when it really mattered (e.g. England v Greece free-kick to put England through to the World Cup). He wasn't the world's most gifted footballer especially compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Messi etc., but he played the game like a legend.

Above all, I think he's a great role model for the younger generation :biggrin:

I completely agree!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beckham was a world class footballer and professional but my God he will do anything for money. Complete narcissist.

Still love him though.
Reply 7
Original post by Wilfred Little
Beckham was a world class footballer and professional but my God he will do anything for money. Complete narcissist.

Still love him though.

Hmm. He does often give to charity though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest