The Student Room Group

I am bored. Ask me anything! :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by narcotica
Are you going to have an arranged marriage?

Time will tell :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MsFahima
Time will tell :tongue:
Don't your parents ever say they'll choose your husband though?:wink: So you wouldn't mind an arranged marriage?
Reply 42
Original post by narcotica
Don't your parents ever say they'll choose your husband though?:wink: So you wouldn't mind an arranged marriage?

They always say "you'll marry the guy we choose". Meh.. I don't really know :frown: I hope for some drama :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Petrue
I'm sorry, what? Forgive me for finding that ridiculous.

no forgiveness yet, what i am saying is true
Reply 44
How would you know? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just know it
Reply 45
Original post by ZazDogg
no forgiveness yet, what i am saying is true

And do you have evidence to prove that what you're saying is true? Inb4 using 1400 year old storybook as evidence.
Original post by Petrue
And do you have evidence to prove that what you're saying is true? Inb4 using 1400 year old storybook as evidence.

Firstly You can't prove the existence of the soul..so how can you prove that the soul will disintegrate with music? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Firstly You can't prove the existence of the soul..so how can you prove that the soul will disintegrate with music? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that meant to be sent to me or the other guy? I'm not the one saying music disintegrates the soul nor am I saying we have souls. Souls are a preposterous idea and only used as comfort against the thought of death.
Original post by Petrue
Was that meant to be sent to me or the other guy? I'm not the one saying music disintegrates the soul nor am I saying we have souls. Souls are a preposterous idea and only used as comfort against the thought of death.

For you, you are asking for evidence when there is none. :biggrin:
Its like asking evidence that fornication angers God when there is no evidence for God itself, other than that 1400 year old rule book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
For you, you are asking for evidence when there is none. :biggrin:
Its like asking evidence that fornication angers God when there is no evidence for God itself, other than that 1400 year old rule book.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was wrong with me asking for evidence? Evidence is how things are proven to be true. He stated that was he said was true so I asked him to provide evidence to prove it; I like it when theists scramble and clutch at straws when trying to piece together an argument.. it's humorous.

I basically just wanted him to explain his statement other than just commenting and running.
Original post by Petrue
What was wrong with me asking for evidence? Evidence is how things are proven to be true. He stated that was he said was true so I asked him to provide evidence to prove it; I like it when theists scramble and clutch at straws when trying to piece together an argument.. it's humorous.

I basically just wanted him to explain his statement other than just commenting and running.

Okay then...good luck to him :lol:
Reply 51
This is a fail :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

perhaps because you're very boring
Reply 52
Original post by kramium
perhaps because you're very boring

And your question is? :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
And your question is? :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do you do for fun?
Reply 54
Original post by kramium
what do you do for fun?

I read books.
Go out with my friends.
Sometimes just don't do anything.
Make threads on tsr.

:awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Eternally bored? :tongue:
Original post by Petrue

Well something's cannot be proved because it is subjective. You might hate something but others may love it. Each to their own. :tsr2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm bored... I'll try to answer and I think this thread might not even go far :lol:

Anyway, ask away!

:biggrin:

Please quote me.. otherwise I'll miss your question. Cheers.

Are you still bored?
May i suggest that we all make 'Davido Aye' the soundtrack to summer? Then we all dance, yes?
Reply 59
Original post by Rainbow Student
Are you still bored?

Yes :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest