The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Done, hope it helps!
Reply 2
Cheers Cathie :smile:
I'll tally up your score and get you your score. Man, I wish I could write code, then I would'nt have to do this by hand!!!
Reply 3
I've done it, hope it helps:smile: .
there, done it, hope it helps. wont be very happy if it turns out i'm a man tho...
Reply 5
Thanks very much everybody :smile: I really appreciate your participation & I hope you have'nt been completely demoralised by the results! The data I had to build the test from was from 1976!!..so the results are slightly era bound anyway! Just out of interest, did anyone get a result that was really shocking?
Reply 6
Narh, mine was 9, so slightly more feminine than average - phew!:biggrin:
I got 10 and I am indeed a girl so :biggrin:

I could tell as I was going along though which answers the system would take as masculine and which it would take as feminine.
Reply 8
Yeah I know, it's blatant is'nt it. I did 2 test runs, one thinking as a stereotypical man & one as a women & got 30 & 1 respectively......the two extremes. Like I said, the questions were formed in an era that was slightly more ....innocent. Even so, you guys did score about what you expected, so I guess it's not completely useless (depending on how accurate your perspectives of yourselves are of course) :smile: Cheers again, cya.
closing as there is already multiple threads made about this.

Latest

Trending

Trending