The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone planning on Dorchester House?

Me (Oli) and college friend Charlotte both are looking to go to Dorchester House have selected the choose our own accommodation thing in our applications, just wondering if theres about 4 other people looking to go to Dorchester so we can get ahead of the selection process (and not be homeless yay)

Let us know! :smile:
Reply 1
I did my stage 2 last week and if you are choosing your own rooms then you need to be fast. You won't have time to check who else is in your room because if you do they will all be gone by the time you have finished looking at other people.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Wow okay thanks for the heads up! so really the choosing your own accomodation is just for the house im guessing then
Reply 3
You do get to pick which flat and room but I recommend picking the first one you see if you really want to get your first choice
Reply 4
Original post by Stuart W
You do get to pick which flat and room but I recommend picking the first one you see if you really want to get your first choice

I agree with this, choose your room first, then look at the profiles, don't do the other way round otherwise it'll sell out.
Reply 5
Any idea what time it all kicks off tomorrow?
Reply 6
so if you pick your room first you're guaranteed a place in that accommodation or is it the room AND the people? i hope its not just me thats confused about all this :s and it kicks off 12 tomorrow supposedly!
Reply 7
Original post by Oli Grant
so if you pick your room first you're guaranteed a place in that accommodation or is it the room AND the people? i hope its not just me thats confused about all this :s and it kicks off 12 tomorrow supposedly!

Your guaranteed the room and the people that are in the same bit as you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending