The Student Room Group

UCAS issues? Cardiff Biomedical Science... HELP!

Is anyone else having a problem with UCAS Track and applying through clearing for Cardiff - BC97? (Biomedical Sciences?)?

I've rung both UCAS and Cardiff who are both saying it's the others' computers issues and I'm getting stressy since accommodation is probably going right now... They both keep blaming each other and getting me to ring the other with more information.
Original post by estelleminkey
Is anyone else having a problem with UCAS Track and applying through clearing for Cardiff - BC97? (Biomedical Sciences?)?

I've rung both UCAS and Cardiff who are both saying it's the others' computers issues and I'm getting stressy since accommodation is probably going right now... They both keep blaming each other and getting me to ring the other with more information.

It's our understanding that there are technical issues with Clearing at present - be patients, and it will eventually be resolved. Accom is not going to disappear overnight :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Becca-Sarah
It's our understanding that there are technical issues with Clearing at present - be patients, and it will eventually be resolved. Accom is not going to disappear overnight :smile:

Ok, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending