The Student Room Group

stress

Rite im sure many people on here are in the same boat, ie going to uni and having loads of stuff to sort out, a never ending pile of forms to fill in and the family making stupid comments about students. Its just too stressful and it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. So whats the best way of reducing stress? Any tried and tested methods?
unclutter your room or whatever.
do something sporty
and make a list of what you should do. prioritize.
helps me :biggrin:
even if i dont get it all done....
Reply 2
Many people have many different ways. Some go all silent and like to be alone. Others like to go explosive on a punchbag. Everyone's different.
Reply 3
Drink lots of water and use bach flower remedy when you get really stressed!
Reply 4
yeah i take 'rescue remedy' or whatever when im really stressed which helps. also, have sex :smile: really helps :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah rescue remedy, it's really good i swear it actually works lol. Sex could always work too... but don't go round having casual sex with people lol that could stress you out more! x
Reply 6
wirbelsturm
Rite im sure many people on here are in the same boat, ie going to uni and having loads of stuff to sort out, a never ending pile of forms to fill in and the family making stupid comments about students. Its just too stressful and it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. So whats the best way of reducing stress? Any tried and tested methods?

err i dunno, talk about it with a friend, that always helps.
go out to town, do some shopping.
watch a movie.
chiiiiiiiiiiill.
?
Reply 7
xSweetheartx
Yeah rescue remedy, it's really good i swear it actually works lol. Sex could always work too... but don't go round having casual sex with people lol that could stress you out more! x

Yeah haha i wasn't just advocating casual sex there lol x
Reply 8
bexsyg
Yeah haha i wasn't just advocating casual sex there lol x

lol i didn't think you were just thought i'd clarify :p: hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending