The Student Room Group

If stress and anxiety caused my issues why is the solution eat and drink?

Title
I don't know what your issues are but eating and drinking are important for your health and wellbeing. Don't eat too much or too little and drink plenty of water. If you are comfortable with talking a little bit more about these issues of yours, then I'm sure the TSR community could be of better assistance.
Reply 2
Because stress and anxiety are causing you not to eat and that's not a good thing, especially when you are already underweight
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
Because stress and anxiety are causing you not to eat and that's not a good thing, especially when you are already underweight

What stress and anxiety do I have now? Nothing. Before I was studying and that caused me stress towards the end. Now I am not studying and I am basically choosing not to eat because I hate my life.

I guess you could say I have stress and anxiety about my future, what the future will be like for me since it's not what I want/planned for myself.
Reply 4

So not eating caused my issues.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So not eating caused my issues.

Well if not eating caused your issues then eating is the answer and your original question isn't a question.
Reply 6
Well if not eating caused your issues then eating is the answer and your original question isn't a question.

No what you implied when you said "stress and anxiety caused me not to eat" means you said not eating caused my issues.
Because drinking (alcohol, I'm assuming) and eating good food both release dopamine, which make you feel better when you're anxious & stressed.
Reply 8
Original post by confuzzledteen
Because drinking (alcohol, I'm assuming) and eating good food both release dopamine, which make you feel better when you're anxious & stressed.

No not alcohol.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
No what you implied when you said "stress and anxiety caused me not to eat" means you said not eating caused my issues.

You have interesting logic

Quick Reply

Latest