The Student Room Group

What is the difference?

What is the difference between not interested, friend zone and playing hard to get?

I can't tell which one of these this girl i am interested in is (note: we have dated before), but dont worry about that as i just want to know the difference :smile: thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
What is the difference between not interested, friend zone and playing hard to get?

I can't tell which one of these this girl i am interested in is (note: we have dated before), but dont worry about that as i just want to know the difference :smile: thanks

:erm: huh?
Do you want to know how to class girls in each of the categories or are you confused on which one you're in?

But briefly: not interested is...not interested, like...you don't even wanna be friends lol

Friend zone is not interested for relationship, or just not romantically/sexually interested, but you like them enough to talk to them like to text or something, go bowling but not just you two kinda thing.

Hard to get is you are interested, and interested romantically/sexually, but you're flirting and taking things slow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending