The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

American Studies 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicole.elkins
Hmmm I suppose so. It's a bit annoying that it's taken this long, but I guess all we can do is wait :dontknow:
I did Intro to International Relations for autumn and I think Cooperation and Conflict for spring :smile: How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow they sound cool, i chose dadaism/surrealism between the wars and popular tv, film and literature
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by willwhitehead
wow they sound cool, i chose dadaism/surrealism between the wars and popular tv, film and literature

Oohh that's interesting! I was gonna do popular tv, film and literature but I changed my mind last minute lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
no, and i've spoken to them about it. they said even people who applied before the deadline aren't guaranteed a place and to try and apply through a private place i think. they suggested the maltings as a good place to try and apply for accommodation, so if you don't get any i'd try there if i were you

What a joke. I called today and they're still telling me OOHHH you're guaranteed don't worry you'll have an email by 5... :angry::mad::sigh::hmpf::hand:
I've seen a few people who have been given Maltings, and it does look very very nice....It's just soooo expensive :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a joke. I called today and they're still telling me OOHHH you're guaranteed don't worry you'll have an email by 5... :angry::mad::sigh::hmpf::hand:
I've seen a few people who have been given Maltings, and it does look very very nice....It's just soooo expensive :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll still get yours! Hopefully it's only a few people who've missed out so you'll be okay. And I know, it's going to be so tough getting my rent. It's annoying that the only accommodation left happens to be the most expensive
I'm sure you'll still get yours! Hopefully it's only a few people who've missed out so you'll be okay. And I know, it's going to be so tough getting my rent. It's annoying that the only accommodation left happens to be the most expensive

Just got my room offer.......It's...interesting

Yeahhh, they really didn't organise it well at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my room offer.......It's...interesting

Yeahhh, they really didn't organise it well at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

interesting?
interesting?

Yup. They gave me a twin room, bit weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup. They gave me a twin room, bit weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's so weird! do you know who you're sharing with? i managed to find a house off-campus
that's so weird! do you know who you're sharing with? i managed to find a house off-campus

Nope, it's very odd hahaa
Ahhh congrats!! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, it's very odd hahaa
Ahhh congrats!! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, hopefully they aren't an absolute weirdo
Oh my god, hopefully they aren't an absolute weirdo

Ahaa exactly :s-smilie:
How many people are in your house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaa exactly :s-smilie:
How many people are in your house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Four, hopefully. The others don't seem to have handed their forms back yet but I'm sure they'll do it in time. If not then I have an entire house to myself for a whole year, that'll be WELL fun
Four, hopefully. The others don't seem to have handed their forms back yet but I'm sure they'll do it in time. If not then I have an entire house to myself for a whole year, that'll be WELL fun

Ahhh that sounds good! Have you met any of them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh that sounds good! Have you met any of them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't, I just know it's two girls and a boy and they're all first years which is a plus. Do you know anything about yours at all?
No I haven't, I just know it's two girls and a boy and they're all first years which is a plus. Do you know anything about yours at all?

Ahh well that's a bonus, maybe they'll be in the same course!
Hahaa nope, all I know is that it'll be a girl, that's it. I've tried posting on here and on the Facebook page for my building but there's not been any response yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending