The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

They owe me £200 as they took too much out.Also, got room inspection on tuesday and I have moved my bed round so that its against the wall as it gives me more space lol..will i have to move it back? Or will they be okay with that? As Its my room for the year isnt it..
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']They owe me £200 as they took too much out.Also, got room inspection on tuesday and I have moved my bed round so that its against the wall as it gives me more space lol..will i have to move it back? Or will they be okay with that? As Its my room for the year isnt it..

Loads of people in courts last year span their beds round, its your room its not a problem. As long as theres no damage it doesnt matter :smile:
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']They owe me £200 as they took too much out.Also, got room inspection on tuesday and I have moved my bed round so that its against the wall as it gives me more space lol..will i have to move it back? Or will they be okay with that? As Its my room for the year isnt it..

inspections!?!?!?! I never heard about this?! **** I hope they aint coming to my flat tomorrow!

As for the bed... yea do what you like with it, attach it to the ceiling if it makes you happy!.. We've got a pole put up in our kitchen and they're fine with it so I dont think you'll get crap for moving your bed round!
Reply 43
Junxion inspections on 1st november...might need to clean up hehe
cherrybella1
inspections!?!?!?! I never heard about this?! **** I hope they aint coming to my flat tomorrow!

As for the bed... yea do what you like with it, attach it to the ceiling if it makes you happy!.. We've got a pole put up in our kitchen and they're fine with it so I dont think you'll get crap for moving your bed round!

You sure it'l be okay? You dont happen to live with JP do you? lol he has people who have just put up a pole in there kitchen.. proctor mews?
Nope, Im in Junxion!... I swear people have copied my flat by putting poles up.. we've had it up for ages and within a month after putting it up there were two other flats who had put poles up!

But yea, they'll be fine, moving your bed round really wont be a problem!... We've even got hamsters in our flat which the staff know about, they just told us to make sure we hide them when we have inspections!
aww, we were gonna get one but were scared they'd get taken off us! I supose u could put them in another flat whose already had theirs. Ours is tuesday. What about mini fridges? am i allowed one of those? Or will I need to hide that too?
Reply 47
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']aww, we were gonna get one but were scared they'd get taken off us! I supose u could put them in another flat whose already had theirs. Ours is tuesday. What about mini fridges? am i allowed one of those? Or will I need to hide that too?

that will be fine :smile: they are only checking for damage
hah were screwed then, the sofa leg came off, the fridge wont shut and the window wont close haha
Reply 49
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']hah were screwed then, the sofa leg came off, the fridge wont shut and the window wont close haha

haha tell them it was like that when u moved in :tongue: the junxion ones last week, aparently they were as tight as getting mad when bin bags hadnt been taken out :s...and why does it have to be on a saturday anyway?!
we had to fill that form out though didnt we? Though we just found out the sofa was bodged up so were gonna complain about that tomorrow!
Reply 51
true...jsut say it got missed...not your fault :-) hehe do it, make a list hehe
Well we passed, some how. They didnt say anything about my bed or fridge either so its all good. winn
Thats really sly how their insistent that the form should be returned within like 2 days. Make's it look like they're just going to slap massive charges on us if the flat isnt in the exact same condition when we leave next year... I swear all the staff in the accomodation round here dont know the meaning of 'reasonable wear & tear'!
Reply 54
Hey , jus wondering is anyone staying in yorke lodge of pavilions this year? And has everyone that got keys payed their first rent and deposit, how long did u have to wait for keys I need to pay mine x
Reply 55
Heyyy, i'm in the foster lodge (C3) of pavilions, apartment 12 if anyone's near/in there too!

:biggrin:
Reply 56
Anyone in block D2, Hornsby mews?
im in apartment 57 :smile:
Reply 57
Ayeisha19
Hey , jus wondering is anyone staying in yorke lodge of pavilions this year? And has everyone that got keys payed their first rent and deposit, how long did u have to wait for keys I need to pay mine x

I went and payed all that was needed on tuesday, and got my keys then. As soon as you pay you can get your keys basically :smile:

Latest