The Student Room Group

How can you be an Asian and muslim lol u can't be two religion..

:lol:
Reply 1
are you retarded? since when is 'Asian' a religion? moron.
Reply 2
:congrats:

Nice try.
Original post by Lil08
:lol:

I'm not too sure whether I should dignify this with a response.

You know Asia is a content and Islam a religion, yes? And someone who follows Islam, a Muslim, yes? Therefore the two are not mutually exclusive, yes?

Take a look at how big the continent is:
Reply 4
Beautiful attempt.
Reply 5
Dpmo how do even have the intelligence to create this forum ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Asian and I left Islam. Does this mean I'm finally doing something right with my life? :ahee:
Reply 7
Original post by Vixen47
I'm Asian and I left Islam. Does this mean I'm finally doing something right with my life? :ahee:

no, though you are no longer classed as an 'Islamist' you are still an Asianist

Islamists + Asianist= bad
Reply 8
I hate how Asians always trying to convert other people to be Asian too.

There was this white girl at university, started hanging around with Asians all the time - before you knew it she was carrying a Selfridges bag to lectures and making the V-sign in photos.
Reply 9
I had a white friend once, became friends with these asian guys, one day he goes to bradford, next time I see him he's wearing a gucci cap and trying to sell me an electronic cigarette... these Asianists..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by user1150
no, though you are no longer classed as an 'Islamist' you are still an Asianist

Islamists + Asianist= bad

What if I don't relate to other Asianists? Can I be saved if I only identify myself as a Satanist?
Original post by Clip

There was this white girl at university, started hanging around with Asians all the time - before you knew it she was carrying a Selfridges bag to lectures and making the V-sign in photos.
My dear troll, I do believe the retarded op was referring to brown asians, not Hello Kitty asians.
Original post by narcotica
My dear troll, I do believe the retarded op was referring to brown asians, not Hello Kitty asians.

Asia, its is a ****ing big place and can be interpreted however someone chooses.
Original post by Clip

Lol this is one is good.

Quick Reply

Latest