The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi.
You are a hilarious addition to our little community.
Lol how your name's equality and you're making a discriminatory thread :/
Original post by King Max

Thank God you pointed that out. The delicate layers of irony were so subtle, I bet most people missed that.
Reply 5
all I wanted was a chat thread for just women. that's not going to affect equality.
Reply 6
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thank God you pointed that out. The delicate layers of irony were so subtle, I bet most people missed that.

men already have equality.
Reply 7

I was thinking the same thing :lol: and I'm a girl :lol:
Original post by equality .
all I wanted was a chat thread for just women. that's not going to affect equality.

But it is though. We're a forum with people from every background, race and gender. And anyone can post anywhere. I could, right now if I wanted to, go onto the Pakistani Society thread and chat with them. Even though i'm not Pakistani. So it WILL affect equality if you EXPLICITLY state that men can't post. Thats like me creating a man thread. Everyone would be up in arms about that.
men already have equality.

God you're one of THESE women aren't you. Everythings the fault of the Patriarchy. AIDS? Patriarchy. ISIS? Patriarchy. Male Testicular cancer? Patriarchy...

I do support femenism, but not the kind you're preaching...
Reply 10
But it is though. We're a forum with people from every background, race and gender. And anyone can post anywhere. I could, right now if I wanted to, go onto the Pakistani Society thread and chat with them. Even though i'm not Pakistani. So it WILL affect equality if you EXPLICITLY state that men can't post. Thats like me creating a man thread. Everyone would be up in arms about that.

men already have equality, so i'm not feeling bad about this. so my rule stands.
looks like someone got dumped this summer, should have got the implants
Original post by JulietheCat
gooby, pls

Congrats, have a cookie :cookie:
Reply 13
I will no longer replying to men. I hope other women will do the same. if not, the mods will be involved. if you disagree with that, if it hurts you, then realize how women have felt for centuries.
men already have equality, so i'm not feeling bad about this. so my rule stands.

Stop, you're making it so much worse for yourself. I would make some comment about kitchens and getting yourself back into said kitchen, but that would make me just as bad as you...
I will no longer replying to men. I hope other women will do the same. if not, the mods will be involved. if you disagree with that, if it hurts you, then realize how women have felt for centuries.

Please go away with your femenazi bullcrap. You're making decent femenists look bad.
i hope that op is making a sandwich while posting on here, otherwise **** is going down

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to have a wild guess here and assume that you live in a small town or you're not trying hard enough. My bf is amazing - but it wasn't easy to catch him. To get a bf like him, you're competing with hundreds of other women. You have to stand out - that's either a gorgeous body, an interesting hobby or an interesting personality.
Seems appropriate.

:hoppy:

EDIT: I declare this our theme song!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by JulietheCat
I'm going to have a wild guess here and assume that you live in a small town or you're not trying hard enough. My bf is amazing - but it wasn't easy to catch him. To get a bf like him, you're competing with hundreds of other women. You have to stand out - that's either a gorgeous body, an interesting hobby or an interesting personality.

i'm not sure why you're telling me this, but I guess you're jumping on the bandwagon to join the bullying of me. which hurts seeing as you're female.

Latest