The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by futurechildnurse
Hello,

I am applying for study in 2016 and this week received my log in details for Myhub. My question is: Do we receive emails if BU have updated Myhub or do we have to check it on a regular occurrence?

Thank you! :smile:

Hi!

Great to hear you're applying, which course are you interested in? It's probably a good idea to check MyHub, as sometimes our emails end up in spam boxes, and we don't want you to miss anything!

As you're applying to study with us, have you liked our undergrads 2016 Facebook page yet? It's a good place for seeing the latest BU news and tips. We'd love to see you over there!

Best of luck with your application.

Katie
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Bournemouth University
Hi!

Great to hear you're applying, which course are you interested in? It's probably a good idea to check MyHub, as sometimes our emails end up in spam boxes, and we don't want you to miss anything!

As you're applying to study with us, have you liked our undergrads 2016 Facebook page yet? It's a good place for seeing the latest BU news and tips. We'd love to see you over there!

Best of luck with your application.

Katie

Hi Katie,
Thank you for the response. I am applying for children and young people's nursing&I have already liked the facebook group,
Original post by futurechildnurse
Hi Katie,
Thank you for the response. I am applying for children and young people's nursing&I have already liked the facebook group,

Oh great! Well hopefully one of our students on that course will be around to tell you what it's like. Do you have any questions at all? Glad to hear that you've joined us on Facebook.

Good luck with your application!

Katie
Original post by 1996zaesahc
Applying for law, currently studying history, english literature and french, bournemouth because of the facilities, and yeah :smile:

Hi 1996zaesahc!

I'm Patricia and I'm actually a final year Law Student at Bournemouth! How did you get along with the application process?

Hope all went well

Patricia :biggrin:
Hello all,

Has anyone else, who is applying for 2016 intake had to complete some other documents on myhub? Earlier on this evening I had too and was just wondering if that is normal or not? Really hoping I can get a place on the children and young people's nursing course.
Reply 1005
Hi i am applying for Bournemouth university and wondering if you know what the interviews are like as i really want to go to this university. Furthermore do you have any tips for the interview?
Original post by flossicles
Hey!

I'm applying to Bournemouth to study Communication and Media, but I am so torn between here and Leeds :frown:

I visited the uni last year. Bournemouth is lovely, it's pretty quiet but the town is gorgeous and the people there are all so nice. It's pretty quaint but from what I've heard the nightlife and stuff is good too. Also accommodation is brilliant.

I'm going to be 19 when I go to uni, having to redo my second year as I didn't finish it - I needed some time out. SO nervous about getting this year right!

Original post by LouieSax
Hi there!
I'm applying for Occupational Therapy at Bournemouth and I haven't visited either but I've heard that it is a very modern and up to date university and that it has great atmosphere! I've just finished my A Levels in Biology, Psychology and Health and Social and am now on my gap year. Are you applying for anywhere else then? :smile:

Original post by LouieSax
Hi there!
I'm applying for Occupational Therapy at Bournemouth and I haven't visited either but I've heard that it is a very modern and up to date university and that it has great atmosphere! I've just finished my A Levels in Biology, Psychology and Health and Social and am now on my gap year. Are you applying for anywhere else then? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending